Who's British here

RIZLAHQ

Who's British here  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who's British here

If you look at the EU, USA etc there is a definite trend toward greater and greater interdependence, and with the ease of immigration (particularly within european countries) how many generations will it be until national identity is flaky, but skin colour will also become less prominent biologically?

Not to derail this thread too much from its original purpose but don`t forget the EU motto "United in diversity". I don`t think anyone in EU has as a goal turning its population into one nation. The countries in EU may share political structures but they are completely different culturally, historically, etc. IMO the disappearance of that difference will be a great loss of cultural heritage, of centuries old traditions and customs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jesus, when will you all grow up...?

Never.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

The countries in EU may share political structures but they are completely different culturally, historically, etc. IMO the disappearance of that difference will be a great loss of cultural heritage, of centuries old traditions and customs.

May be you would like to learn about India.;)

I hope my children and grandchildren grow up in a new society..If all the grievances and racisms were abandoned, we'd have world peace within a generation...It's a shame some people are so hateful.

Still, I agree that we are probably a few hundred years away..

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one" - We need more people like Mr lennon :-)

Unfortunetely I don't have such hope, heh 200 years ahead? Currently many countries have huge problems with money, people (low growth) and other issues. The world globally has more and more problems with food, salaries vs. prices, work places and so on as example.

Not to derail this thread too much from its original purpose but don`t forget the EU motto "United in diversity". I don`t think anyone in EU has as a goal turning its population into one nation. The countries in EU may share political structures but they are completely different culturally, historically, etc. IMO the disappearance of that difference will be a great loss of cultural heritage, of centuries old traditions and customs.

EU itself is not going to be one super country with one nation a'la USA (that projest has been rejected as far I know). I think these differences are nice :)

I never said it`s wrong being from UK, but liking a country or a nation is one thing, throwing away your origin is another.

If you see how life look in all aspects (social, cultural, state, political and others...) and compare it to your own country you have doubts. A lot of doubts.

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Wow, you must be real proud of this answer.

Please do tell us how did you come up with something original as this.

It was enough for you to reply to it. :doh:

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Yes Back to the thread topic, Brit here also.

i9 9900x at 5.1 Ghz // ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula EK Bloc // 64Gb Corsair Vengence 3600Mhz DDR4 Ram // Gigabyte Aorus 3090 Watercooled block//Samsung SM951 M2 x4 SSD // Windows 10 64 Bit //48inch LG48 @ 3840x2160 120Hz//Asus ROG Swift PG35VQ 3440 x 14440 144Hz // TM Warthog HOTAS (Ser. No. 00836) //MFG Crosswind Pedals // TrackIR 5 //Varjo Aero

An old pilot is one who remembers when flying was dangerous and sex was safe.

Well, I'm English, does that count? ;)

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yeah I am a Geordie does that count :smilewink:

Sadly :D

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Does American count????or are we still upset about that part of history?, Joking All. Cheers:helpsmilie:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

English here, and proud , Celticcoho we'll let you in ........... just this once lol

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

English here, and proud , Celticcoho we'll let you in ........... just this once lol

Thanks for cutting me some slack...Cheers:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Celticcoho (OriginFreedom)

WIN 7 64 bit, I7975 at 3.6ghz,X58 Classified 3 Mobo, 6gb Corsair 2000 ram, 2 ea ATI 5870 Eyefinity 6 2gb's , 27" Ultra Sharp,(main view), 3 23"touch screens , Tm Warthog, Saitek Combat Pedals Track IR 5,:D JIM.:book:

I use to be... but thanks to the support of my friends and family, I was able to put that part of my life behind me. Its been a very long road on my recovery, and not a day goes by that I want call someone a stupid fkn wnkr... but i digress...

LoL just kidding guys, dont flame me too hard :P