Captainsim's - Weapon for FSX

Shaman

LOL

[ironic mode]

What i like the most :

- every Weapon comes with a locking tone, even unguided rockets / guns.

- in the bombing run at about 1:45 the explosion sound has some very realistic on-off characteristics. This surely is due to supersonic bombs.

- the cannon sound

- the music

[/ironic mode]

What retards do such stuff !?

Captain Sim is *not* known for getting avionics spot on (I know I foolishly purchased their 757 and 767 FSX sims), why should weapons be any different.

What a sad joke.

Oh, and MEH.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

The only plane I have from Captain Sim is C-130 X full package. Bought it when they discounted it to 9.99$ somewhen in last days of 2008. It is great, but I am not flying it anymore. It has terrible bug - cold-start isn't working as advertised.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Captain Sim is *not* known for getting avionics spot on (I know I foolishly purchased their 757 and 767 FSX sims), why should weapons be any different.

What a sad joke.

Oh, and MEH.

What did you find modeled wrong with the 757 Sim? I purchased the 757 sim and while not spot on I thought is was the best 757 pc sim available and the best aircraft FSX addon behind the virtual reality F18.

Regards,

Danny

Edited by Burnerski

What did you find modeled wrong with the 757 Sim? I purchased the 757

LNAV and VNAV are porked, FMS has quirks, APU does not function correctly, fuel is way off and the gauges porked.

Oh, and the FPS are HIDEOUS, even for FSX.

• Like 1

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

LNAV and VNAV are porked, FMS has quirks, APU does not function correctly, fuel is way off and the gauges porked.

I thought LNAV worked okay, I could select direct to a waypoint and hit LNAV and it would follow the track. VNAV I just didn't mess with too much, but I agree didn't work right , I just use flight level change or vertical speed. FMS can be quirky but I think it is the best FMS simulation I have used. Whats wrong with the APU? When you talk fuel I assume you mean fuel burn rate? What guages are porked? I get about 20FPS with triple screen in profile...it works.

Burnerski: for your sake (and safety ;) ), dont discuss FSX with mower ;)

Watch me.

Oh really? My GF9600GT, C2D 3.7 GHz, 4 GB RAM pulled off 30+ FPS on average/low settings, making it still better looking than any flight sim I've ever installed on that system.

FM - agreed, it sucks.