Su-33

combatace

Tried the latest version, it's really nice. One thing though the canopy glass texture doesn't need to be 2048x2048, that's extreme overkill for the glass. 256x256 would work just fine.

Edited by Blaze

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Blaze: Sure but I'll go 512 to the lowest and you can always resize it.

I saw this guy modeled the LE vapor, I guess I can do it but its just that I don't know how to to it in LOFC.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=67220&highlight=wingtip

Edited by combatace

It's not an additional effect. It's LUA scripted and it replaces another effect. In other words, it's not usually preferred for a widely-released mod. 1) Most servers won't allow export lua modding and will kick/ban you and 2) You lose your other effect

Edited by SilentEagle

It's not an additional effect. It's LUA scripted and it replaces another effect. In other words, it's not usually preferred for a widely-released mod. 1) Most servers won't allow export lua modding and will kick/ban you and 2) You lose your other effect

Hmm, so is it possible that something like that can be paralleled to the wing tip vapor?

Also, if you know can you tell me which lua file it is.

Great Work, Congratulations!!!

Hello everyone, greetings from Mexico.

I just made ​​my registration in this forum and I was been looking at the issue published by combatace about one of my favorite naval fighters.

The Su-33 has always seemed to me as a fascinating naval fighter aircraft so I'm really excited about the community so interesting that I can see here.

My best wishes for this new 3D model, and i hope will be finished in the exact way in that creators want it.

It's an interesting start in these forums.

Sorry for the English so poorly written...:unsure:

Hello everyone, greetings from Mexico.

I just made ​​my registration in this forum and I was been looking at the issue published by combatace about one of my favorite naval fighters.

The Su-33 has always seemed to me as a fascinating naval fighter aircraft so I'm really excited about the community so interesting that I can see here.

My best wishes for this new 3D model, and i hope will be finished in the exact way in that creators want it.

It's an interesting start in these forums.

Sorry for the English so poorly written...:unsure:

Hola amigo! Bienvenida en forums Eagle.ru!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BUMP for the thread, a few snaps of the latest build

screenshot038r.jpg

screenshot039y.jpg

screenshot040b.jpg

:shocking:Ho for the love of god ... I've waited long time to see something like this, what software do you use? I also want to learn 3D modeling work. Hey guys, your dedication will take off, as I said before, I hope that when you finish your model, you can see the exact reflection of what they you wanted to do.

And, thanks to the comunity for the welcome, in truth be seen, or as we say in Mexico:

Gracias Cabrones :D Me da gusto ver a personas tan animadas en este asunto de la simulacion

jejeje, well, keep workin, you're doing an awesome job.

:thumbup:

Edited by hellrequiem

Well, i see in online traductors that the translation of the word cabrones in Spanish, is bastards...but it is not. Bastard in Spanish is bastardo, so don´t be offended please. Cabrones don´t have a exact translation, it seems to be something like: "Hard guys"

Also, in dictionaries the traslation is more accurate.

Best Regards.

Just a few remarks:

- Gold tinted windshield is a bit too gold (weathered). I advise using with most weathered skins from a Su-33 skin pack. IMHO skins that represent fresh paintwork deserves fresh windshields or at least less weathered ones.

- IRST "eye" is perfect!

- engine covers to be a bit darker with violet reflection (forged at high temperatures)

- nozzle exhaust more metalizer grey, internal parts of con-di fins a bit whiteish for skins that represent fresh painted & overhauled airframes...

Here's few links for comparison to RL Naval Flankers:

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Maritime-Flanker-D.html

http://www.knaapo.ru/rus/gallery/events/combat/su-33/index.wbp

Note single light lit in this pic, I wonder if this can be linked to short/long beam gear light argument(s) having only single light lit with short and all three lights lit with long beam light (AltGr+L command)?

Belly shot:

1334165.jpg

Weathered:

ukrainianSu-330000002831_large.jpg

Cool screenshots - beautiful skin:

su33-04.jpg

SU-33-Flanker-D.jpg

Best afterburner mod (IMHO):

9----Su33-Exterior-5.jpg

Edited by Vekkinho

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Best afterburner mod (IMHO):

9----Su33-Exterior-5.jpg

I think that I've seen something like this at lockonfiles.com

Just in case, look here:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1529-fc2-long-afterburner-mod/

or

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/772-k-y-s-afterburner-mod/

:joystick:

Intel i5 11700F + H80 | 4x4GB 3200mhz RAM | AORUS ELITE B560M | Samsung 850 PRO SSD 256gb| KINGSTON SA400 480GB SSD | WD 500GB | Gigabyte GTX 1070 8GB | Antec 1200 PSU | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and homemade panels and rudder pedals | 24" Samsung T24C550 @60Hz 2ms | Opentrack 3 led clip