Will we get a 3D pilot in the cockpit?

Mustang

I think its a good idea to give this possibility : )

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

For me its only "eye candy" but nice feature, sometimes with pilot Its impossible to turn on buttons but with posibility turn on/off 3D model of pilot (right shift-p) will be ok I think.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I use it. For immersion (without it, it seems like ghost is flying).

me too:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

will we get to see a rendered pilot in the cockpit like we have in DCS Black Shark? (it's optional with right shift-p)

I do hope so. I always use it in BS, as said, it adds to the immersion.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Gets in the way of seeing the avionics.

or you could press RIGHT SHIFT-P to take away the pilots body...;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

For me, personally, it is definitly a missing feature that must be added.

Ever heard of Clipboards ?!:doh:

Falcon 4.0 had them and in DCS A-10 they would be damn usefull for all the frequencies and other stuff you have to remember during flight.

Just think about TACAN codes...

So PLEASE ED, PLEASE give our pilot some legs with a pair of Clipboards on it.

This is must have feature for our beloved A-10.

You probally thought: "If we add legs, we also must add arms. And if we add arms, you can't see all the gauges and can't use all the switches etc..."

My opinion: Forget about the arms, they are unnecessary but a cockpit without some legs... looks just like something is missing.

300x.jpg

Edited by [de].Impact
  • Like 1

image.png

I can live with out it. I never really saw the point, although the clip board is the first real use I have seen mentioned for it. To me its like having a 3d steering wheel shown when your playing a driving sim.

Besides, its just more stuff to be rendered and sap precious FPS.

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

You could also pop down to the local store, and get a real one ;) (kneeboard I mean obviously :P not legs)

But yeah, it would be nice, I hope (and think): beta.

:lol:

And a 'G' suit, Helmet and visor, Pig skin flight gloves, a few rubber hoses from the local 'Marital Aid' shop and your pretty much set!

:thumbup:

'T'

• Like 1

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

WTF ?:D

Another 74th Tiger squadron, an also UK based.

When were you guys born ?

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

well, in my eyes it s recommend to get a 3d pilots body in the cockpit view..ctrl_p to hide body will be ok for pilots without TIR, but in my Shark, the pilots body is alltime engaged..i don t like naked cockpits like in FSX, for me this is one reason, i don t fly much in FSX,..

the animation of the body is one important part of the "get inside" feeling of simulations..i liked the static one in LOMAC,..the improved of KA 50-and well i see no reason to not include this option.

so i won t like to miss it in later BETA or the final version

cheers

SCUD

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WTF ?:D

Another 74th Tiger squadron, an also UK based.

When were you guys born ?

Yeah, hi buddy. Didn't even knew you boys were about! :music_whistling:

Have replied to your message on the site and registered on yours and left a forum post. It's all for the good of the community - More Sqn's = more actvity.

Stay in touch - S!

'T'

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG