Has everyone from lo-mac.com come here?

I still post on either because at UBI they have dedicated forums for aviation and whatnot.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I prefer the layout here. I do sometimes go over to UBI if I am looking for somthing in particular that I remember being on the UBI forums, but otherwise I look here for all info regarding lockon especially FC 1.1

169su25sig.gif

Play Hard - Play Fair

Pilot Officer "SnowCat"

169th Panthers

This forum is 10x better than Ubi. I used to post there but forgot my password and didn't bother looking it up. With Stormin and Wags no longer with Ubi, no reason to be there. I'm on simhq mostly but will post here more often now.

With Stormin and Wags no longer with Ubi, no reason to be there. I'm on simhq mostly but will post here more often now.

There are several Beta testers that still visit there in addition to here. Also, again, there is a very large community over there still. I think we owe it to them, as was did for us back then, to keep checking back and helping the newbs, keeping the game alive, and also that particular community. A lot of guys only check there, so the you can get great results to questions there, which you may not find here.

KuostASigcopy.png

I can't take the Ubi forums, never could, and probably never will be able to. It is the combination of sheer information overload combined with huge sigs, poor formatting, and immature posting.

I'm a SimHQ guy myself, but there is some good stuff to be found here.

SimHQ Technology Editor

TSH member

easiest thing to do if you have a question... post in one - no reply? posty in the other! between the two you can almost guarantee an answer :)

one big happy family.... (and yep Kuoster the search is working again... but for how long..... lol - no worries anyways... )

Good guys in both forums :)