DCS A10C Warthog navigation lights

fievel

you need to make sure the pinky switch on the throttle is set to its 'aft' position. (LCTRL + P) then you can manually set the lights. It mid position is 'all lights off' and forward is 'default lights'

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

No. Default lights are nav lights (steady, bright) with nacelle/nose lights brightness as per panel iirc, but check the manual (A-10A -1) to be sure, I'm a little rusty at the moment.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Yes Mower Lubrication in the north antifreeze is all so necessary i get both with Tullamore Dew and Coffee fricken cold in Montana

Lubrication is the key my friend.

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Hi frogfoot,

I was able to turn on navigation lights.

Thanks

Michele

your most welcome

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

Lubrication is the key my friend.

Indeed, but sadly my current location prevents such things :(. Still only 4 weeks and I'm back home with a shiny TM:WH and A-10C to play with.:joystick:

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• 7 months later...
you need to make sure the pinky switch on the throttle is set to its 'aft' position. (LCTRL + P) then you can manually set the lights. It mid position is 'all lights off' and forward is 'default lights'

Hi Frogfoot

I`ve tried all the combinations to get the naviation lights working. The only light I can get to come on is the one behind the cockpit.

Please advise the procedure for turning on navigation lights. I know that you have to use CTRL L with either HOTAS Pinky switch AFT FWD or CENTRE - PLshift seems to turn a single white navigation light on, then turns off with P LALT or pinky switch FWD. How do I get all the navigation lights / nose light to work ?

• 10 years later...

Does anyone know what the binding [Navigation Lights] does? The "NAV" lights are controlled by the Position light switches.

I have all the lights covered with bindings but I keep on finding this one in the list and see no change anywhere when I press it. Nor do I find any reference to it in the manual.

[RCtrl + L] is the keyboard binding

5 hours ago, VladimirSputnik said:

Does anyone know what the binding [Navigation Lights] does? The "NAV" lights are controlled by the Position light switches.

I have all the lights covered with bindings but I keep on finding this one in the list and see no change anywhere when I press it. Nor do I find any reference to it in the manual.

[RCtrl + L] is the keyboard binding

I don't think it doesn't do nothing. I don't think it does anything.

Edited by QuiGon
Edited for clarity
  • Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...