Han or Wags - 1.1 Patch

Any news? Still shooting for June (this month) release? Thanks in advance.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

you think so? better expect it to August then you will not be disapointed (...I thinK!icon10.gif )

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Most likely you'll get official announcement about patch in this month. Patch itself could be slightly delayed to next month... or might be not delayed :)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

That is fine by me...mainly because my CD order has not arrived yet anyway! icon10.gif

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thanks everyone for their input.

Han, I believe, has already mentioned a tentative date of June. Just checking if that has slipped or if they know.

I agree, Carl, that they shouldn't say anything until it is available, but it has already been mentioned so I am asking a direct question of those who have talked about it as they have been very polite in responding in the past to direct questions about it. If they have none, they have none.

Han, Wags, any info?

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team

Sorry Dusty, but I fully agree with Carl; no date should be given until it's ready.

-Matt

Thanks everyone for their input.

Han, I believe, has already mentioned a tentative date of June. Just checking if that has slipped or if they know.

I agree, Carl, that they shouldn't say anything until it is available, but it has already been mentioned so I am asking a direct question of those who have talked about it as they have been very polite in responding in the past to direct questions about it. If they have none, they have none.

Han, Wags, any info?

Any news? Still shooting for June (this month) release? Thanks in advance.

Huh? A patch for 1.1?? Why? I am having too much of a great time flying the Su-25T to have even noticed anything wrong/not working correctly?? ;) Lemme get back to flying :) :)

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

I hope the fix the pop-up that been there since 1.02 (but was not there in 1.00 or 1.01)

Basically a problem with the dxrenderer.dll

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Sorry Dusty, but I fully agree with Carl; no date should be given until it's ready.

-Matt

Matt, I am not asking for a date. I agree that setting a date has backfired in spades in the past. I simply asked if they were still shooting for June, as June was already talked about by Han, on these boards.

Dusty Rhodes

• ED Team

Dusty, that is up to Han and Eagle to make such statements; but I'd advise them not to even make delivery month estimates. Just ain't worth it given how online groups respond when a projected date is missed. I think it best to just let folks know that a patch is in the works and only announce its release after its been finalized and being uploaded to servers.

Matt, I am not asking for a date. I agree that setting a date has backfired in spades in the past. I simply asked if they were still shooting for June, as June was already talked about by Han, on these boards.
  • Like 1

Dusty, that is up to Han and Eagle to make such statements; but I'd advise them not to even make delivery month estimates. Just ain't worth it given how online groups respond when a projected date is missed. I think it best to just let folks know that a patch is in the works and only announce its release after its been finalized and being uploaded to servers.

crazy crazy whirl spin spin click click click there yet there yet there yet

oh no oh no oh no oh no bitter angry bitter bitter angry angry angry angry

spin whirl spin betrayed betrayed betrayed no no no no

*** collapses to ground ***

whir buzz click click click

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

crazy crazy whirl spin spin click click click there yet there yet there yet

whir buzz click click click

Sounds like a personal problem. Seek help.

• Like 1

BBQ,

No, I don't, though if you find Peter Jackson's cameo in the first film (eating a carot), I'm the guy with long hair standing behind him moving a barrel.

A weta is a kind of ground cricket ( there are several kinds ) the most common kind of which has a body about 3 inches long when fully grown. large ones are about the size of a mouse (which before the arrival of the Maori they took the place of - the only native mamals in NZ are two small bats ).

Cheers.

You'll have to look hard - it's pretty quick. There's an even quicker shot of a guy in a cape walking across the road in the rain in front of the camera as the hobbits arrive in Bree. That's me too.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on what said patch might fix? I see it has been asked already but have not found a reply. I agree it is out when it is out and keep it at that but what problems will it remedy? :confused:

ATI Manta (Sapphire PC-A9RD580)

Opteron 170 @ 2.91Ghz

Mushkin XP4000 2*1G @264Mhz(3-3-2-6)

HIS X1900XTX IceQ3

TrackIR3 Pro

Excellent info on the Weta! I'll be sure to check out your cameo in LOTR--I watch those films entirely too much :)

Alot of my friends were extras in Lord of the Rings in the NZDF(New Zealand Defence Force). Alot of them were particularly proud of the battle of Helms Deep! I happened to be driving past the Wellington Set on one of the nights that they filmed that scene, it was cold, wet and very windy that night. Didn't bother those NZDF Orcs much, they just knuckled down and got on with it, same as everyone else. You'll know the guys who took part in that as they have a T-shirt for doing it.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If anyone knows what's broken, it's the Devs. Without any doubt, they know. The best answer I can sort out is that the Devs will patch every possible thing they can. The state of LOMAC is a reflection of the maximum technical competence of Eagle Dynamics.

Thanks to ED for the patch, but especially to the community for fixes and optimizations. It’s not quite a New Zealand winter but it’s still cold, hard, slogging work. T-shirts all around! But still, there is stuff broken that is simply and clearly beyond ED's programming ability to fix, . . . and with that stuff, we're totally on our own.