!!help!! new system, TIR4 not responding in LOFC2 ??

JEFX

I would appreciate greatly if someone new what causes this?

Just bought a new system (W7/64) and reinstalled LOFC2 with patch 1.2.1 (totally clean instal) and everything is running smoothly except TIR4pro is not responding in game???

I downloaded the latest TIR software last night (and it is really neat and works perfectly on the desktop, i can see the movements, the light is green and it is tracking very well).

How can I make it work in LOFC please?:huh:

thanks

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

Try running it in normal mode not administrator, that is what I have to do. If I run it as admin it does not work. Hope this helps

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Try running it in normal mode not administrator, that is what I have to do. If I run it as admin it does not work. Hope this helps

Thanks mvsgas but I am not sure how to do that?

I am the only user of my computer, therefore de facto the administrator no?

What does mean : run as admin (or not)?

thanks

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Did you also update your game files in the TrackIR software?

You are right, i had forgotten about that...

Since i was getting the very latest version of the TIR software, I was thinking that the game was included (I have copied my old profile in the PROFILES folder from my other comp, is that a bad idea also? since it was a previous version of the software? since it was under XP and not W7??)

thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does this mean you figure it out?

What does mean : run as admin (or not)?

It depends if you use the win 7 UAC or not. I do, when run in normal mode, I just click on the short cut. To run in admin mode, I have to right click and select to run in admin mode.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

thanks guys,

updating the games in TIR did it, sorry for the stupid question,(I should have known...):(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]