Help Needed.About world.dll.Game not starting.

simtafa

Hi all;

I'm in serious trouble.Lock On Flaming cliffs 2 frontend is launching but the simulator.exe is not starting because of this error message.

"The application module World.dll was modified...."

I've attached the screenshots.After clicking ok, a second error message shows up saying simulator.exe - Application Error.

Then it comes back to the mission briefing screen.

After having those error messages I've done a clean install of windows xp but I still get the same error messages.By the way it is same with DCS Black Shark too before clean install of xp.Samethings happened but I haven't installed Black Shark yet to test.

I have one harddisk which has 3 partitions labelled c: d: and e: before doing a clean install of xp I've deactivated both FC 2 and Black Shark;I've uninstalled them and formatted only c: which is main operating system xp is installed.Probably my computer was infected before formatting c:.

Thanks.

Here are the screenshots.

sRFuh.jpg

wdhQV.jpg

wZwni.jpg

If it were me, I'd reinstall (FC2, that is), making sure the World.dll-file is removed in between, but it looks like you've already covered this step. Maybe just once more, for an old Swede? :) Did you install FC2 on the same partition as Windows (thus wiping it when you reinstalled XP), or on one of the others? Fully patched?