Looking for a big secondary/co-op squad.

amagad

Hi guys, me and my squad (the 67th vfs) are looking to join a big international squadron as a secondary squad or a squad in wich we can fly as an extension of the squadron. The thing is that the 67th vfs has been around for over 7 years but we are only 3 members. We have tried to expand for years but the problem is that we are all real life pilots and student pilots and we dont have much time to fly together all at the same time. I am available on weekends, 67th_Nighto flies for a company 15 days a month and can only fly 1 or 2 weeks a month, and 67th_Miracleman flies 757 and his schedule varies. We are looking to join another squad with lots of members, lots of activities, and based on realism that flies the A-10C. The only thing we demand is that the squad allows the 67th vfs members to fly together in the same flight when there is more than 1 67th member present during a flight. Other than that we will fully integrate the squad and follow all the squad rules. If any of the biggest, most popular squads out there are interested please contact me or join our ts at 67thvfs.instantts.net port: 4116 . Usually you will find one of us on the weekends on ts.

Thank you.

67th_Amagad

Asus P7P55D Pro

Intel i7 @ 4.0 GHZ

8gb xms ddr3 memory

500gb SATA HD

ATI 5870

27" Dell LCD Monitor

Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

HOTAS WartHog

Thrustmaster MFD's

8" lcd monitors x2 (mfd)