Warthog error in Gui when I run my setup.

Mav:

I think the problem is you have something mapped to the keypad period key. There is currently a bug which doesn't allow that to work.

It will work if you remap the command, but make sure to click the 'USB codes' option before clicking on the kp_period.

I'm not aware of any other keystroke with this problem.

"Tank! I need a program for a TM Warthog!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

In the T.A.R.G.ET. script editor, the Line at which the cursor is located is displayed in the lower right corner of the application.

Except if he does that, and saves it, he ends up with a .tmc file that he has to run as a script (.tmc instead of GUI .fcf file) and continue to edit as a script and/or make that change every time he alters his profile.

"fixing line 18" isn't the solution. Far better to do like this as I referenced...

Look up whatever uses the numpad period ("KP_.") if you don't know offhand...then change the event to a USB[99] instead of 'KP_.' like this...

usb.jpg

Check the 'use usb codes' check, then click the keypad . and save the event. Done.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thermaltake V9 SECC case | Corsair RM750 PSU | Asus ROG Ranger VIII | Intel i7 6700K | 16GB 3000mhz RAM |

EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW | TrackIR 4 w/ pro clip | TM HOTAS Warthog | TM MFD Cougar Pack | Win 10 x64 |

Except if he does that, and saves it, he ends up with a .tmc file that he has to run as a script (.tmc instead of GUI .fcf file) and continue to edit as a script and/or make that change every time he alters his profile.
Duh; forgot we were discussing the GUI and not the script editor.

"fixing line 18" isn't the solution. Far better to do like this as I referenced...
I know; my post was for general knowledge purposes.

SimHQ Technology Editor

TSH member

Duh; forgot we were discussing the GUI and not the script editor.

I know; my post was for general knowledge purposes.

Sweet. :thumbup:

Just wish i'd noticed the 'view script' button before I'd tracked down my problem the hard way. Fortunately I didn't have to go too far down the path to find my issue. :detective_2:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 years later...
Mav:

............., but make sure to click the 'USB codes' option before clicking on the kp_period. .......

Thanks for the fix!

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]