Sound error

jaeger_101

Hi Nate,

thanks for taking time to look into it.

With the DXdiag is the DCS.log included.

On this occasion i flew the Instant Action, first mission; The log is from this flight only.

As i fired the gun the system crashed with a BSOD and the saih075c.sys error.

no crash file made

Every attempt for an update of the saitek driver failed, due to server error.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I0RMKQ0C

cheers

Jaeger

Edited by jaeger_101

Sure, can do that.

I can fly around, and so far i flew in the quick missions. In about 10% of the missions i am able to do it all; from weapons engagement to landing. The trainings work too.

Most times the crashes happen during weapons engagement. During these weapons releases the main part of the crashes happen with the GAU during firing the first bullets. So far one crash with the maverick (right MFD MAV seeker active) as the MAV left the rail; and one during CCIP with a cluster.

Flying a 2nd mission after the few successfull ones (completed) was a guarantee for a crash.

From my settings; the music is off and all other sound sliders are at 100%.

Jaeger

Beta with first Patch installed:

The sound errors are gone now, nonetheless i did give the onboard card a go.

To pinpoint a possible error source i cleard the tmp files and the precompiled effects, and see there. Each time cleaning these files i got a crashfree mission, with them crash as soon as i touched the gun trigger.

every crash ends in a BSOD with the saih075c.sys error, no crashfiles available.

Jaeger

DCS-log-patch1rar.rar

I had similar problems with my X52pro causing BSOD with saih075c.sys as the culprit when I started flying Blackshark, it would BSOD when pressing certain buttons. What fixed it for me to edit the profile and make sure all the descriptions for the macros/button press definitions were short and simple. (No special characters.)

ie

'Fire Gun' not 'Fire GAU-8'

'Arm Eject' no 'Arm the Ejection seat'

I think some of these long names cause an overflow in the Saitek software.

Since changing my profile I went from BSOD nearly every mission to one every couple of months.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte EX58-UD5, Intel i7 920 Corsair H70 water cooled @4GHz), Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C8 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel, Nvidia GTX780, OCZ Vertex 256GB SSD (for OS+DCS), TrackIR 5, TM Warthog HOTAS + Saitek Rudder

Unfortunately, it didnt help Tom, BUT and thats a big but :) your tip brought me on a new track :thumbup:

As for DCS my XP sys with "just" 2GB of RAM is on the meager side (doh!)

i made the pagefile much much larger and i got now much faster FPS plus some flights without BSOD.

thanks

Jaeger