Where to buy HOTAS Cover?

amagad

Hi, does anyone know where i can buy a cover for my hotas cougar and warthog? (i assume one will work for both). I know they use to sell them but i cant find them anymore. Any help would be much appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Asus P7P55D Pro

Intel i7 @ 4.0 GHZ

8gb xms ddr3 memory

500gb SATA HD

ATI 5870

27" Dell LCD Monitor

Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

HOTAS WartHog

Thrustmaster MFD's

8" lcd monitors x2 (mfd)

Saitek Cyborg Keyboard

TrackIR5

I'm going to see if I can offer them for sale. Nothing set in stone, so stay tuned.

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

"I swear by my pretty floral bonet, I will end you." -Mal from Firefly

Hopefully someone will make nice ones like the black fleece covers with the remove before flight tags that I bought a while back for my cougar.

Wonder if that fellow is still around?

System: Win10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 MB, Intel i& 8700K, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 16GB, PNY NVidia 1070 GTX, Corsair MP500 & MP600 SSD, Soundblaster Audigy Rx, CM Mastercase H500P, Oculus Rift S, TM Warthogs.

Hopefully someone will make nice ones like the black fleece covers with the remove before flight tags that I bought a while back for my cougar.

Wonder if that fellow is still around?

last time I heard..... no.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Just buy two of these! :)

Definitely, but hose won't keep the dust out.:smilewink:

I only respond to that little mechanical voice that says "Terrain! Terrain! Pull Up! Pull Up!"

Who can say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.

-Robert Goddard

"A hybrid. A car for enthusiasts of armpit hair and brown rice." -Jeremy Clarkson

Here is a pic of one version for the Cougars. The ones I have are similar but in black and are more "molded" to the shape of the throttle.

00700.jpg

http://www.hotas.gr/content/view/65/35/lang,en/

Looks like a nice cottage industry for someone :-)

System: Win10 Pro 64bit, Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 MB, Intel i& 8700K, Corsair H150i Pro Cooler, Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 16GB, PNY NVidia 1070 GTX, Corsair MP500 & MP600 SSD, Soundblaster Audigy Rx, CM Mastercase H500P, Oculus Rift S, TM Warthogs.

Here is a pic of one version for the Cougars. The ones I have are similar but in black and are more "molded" to the shape of the throttle.

00700.jpg

http://www.hotas.gr/content/view/65/35/lang,en/

Looks like a nice cottage industry for someone :-)

Hopefully that someone is me!

I'm workin' on it.:thumbup:

-Robert Goddard

Looking forward to what you come up with!

Thanks!

-Robert Goddard