First Official FC Fixes

I thought I'd use this thread instead of starting a new one.

I'm reporting about the Fixes that have problems. Apart from people stating they can no longer join servers now, they can only join servers after a system restore and joining a server without the latest fixes.

Problems I'm having is screen freeze ups during AWACS calls to nearest threat. It happens when the text is displayed at the top of the screen, the game will freeze up for a second or two. It also happens when 'player killed player ' is displayed on the screen also.

Im also getting timeouts on occasions in servers, and I have already made the timeout edit as provided by Han. I'm going to half this value and try it out. On some occasions I see players in each team. I select a plane and hit FLY. But I load up into my own game instead of the servers, and it says press 'S' to start. So I'm in my own mission not the servers; and wonder wtf ?

Also Planes are doing the chicken dance again online( jittering up/down/left/right).

I'm very tempted to remove the patches and experiment some more.

Will report any further errors or improvements I find.

Any other pilots experiencing issues with these new fixes?

I've heard of two pilots already not being able to join a server with the fixes, but they can join a server without them.

Over and Out.

dredd4hd0.jpg

---= 169th Panthers -Flt Lt.- =---

http://www.169thpanthers.com.au

tbdreddey7.png

AMD64 S939 3700 | 2GB Corsair DDR500 | 21" CRT

ATI Radeon X800Pro | 2x36GB WD Raptors | SB Audigy

TIR3 | TM-868 | X52 | CH Pedals | Creative 5.1 Spkrs

I am not sure, but some times after i istalled fixes every kind of text visualized on the screen, during flight, (chat text, somebody enters in multy game, etc), do not disappears; so in the end i have 3,4 or more lines of text. now i have installed F.C. again without fixes and i have no problems.

when the text is displayed at the top of the screen, the game will freeze up for a second or two. It also happens when 'player killed player ' is displayed on the screen also.

Same here, except it's not a second or two but more like a microsecond.

No problems with connecting to the servers on HL.

"Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi." - Grunf von Grunt

http://www.4c-squad.rs

Problems I'm having is screen freeze ups during AWACS calls to nearest threat. It happens when the text is displayed at the top of the screen, the game will freeze up for a second or two. It also happens when 'player killed player ' is displayed on the screen also.

I'm getting this too. I can't relate the AWACS calls to the fixes, since I only used them post fix install, but I do think it stutters when the kill messages comes up after the fixes

I'm on an AthlonXP 2800+ with 768Mb DDR333 on an MSI KT400A board. Connected at 128/128.

---SVBS squad is playing Lock On, ADF/TAW and Typhoon now at www.svbs.co.uk !---