Comfirmation From simware!!!!

I bought new pants today, should I create new thread about it? :) :spam_laser:

You can do mate. Can't promise to read it though, unless it comes with pictures.....of nekked ladies :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Wont you be too busy burning sheep/tyres/aristocrats to be playing with HOTAS? :smartass:

Nah, I'm from Slovenia. We never have demonstrations. Unless you're a student, this is waht they did with our parliament after a short and small "get together" in front of it:

634139441451209409_demonstracije2.jpg

Also, we never have computer equipment on stock or is very overpriced, so everybody orders from abroad. Sellers here try to stop that, usually your warranty is not acknowledged even if it is "worldwide", if the item is not bought in Slovenia.

Well they're never at work so they have to have something to fill their days up...:D

//runs away.

:D True!!, Especially those who mane the deliveries on train, they are always on strike.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Wont you be too busy burning sheep/tyres/aristocrats to be playing with HOTAS? :smartass:

I blame the weather. Its too sunny and dry. Gives people ideas. You never get riots in Manchester. Too wet and windy. :cold:

It culls the imagination.

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

You may well joke about new pants. I may need some.

Just received an email form Flightstore saying it has been shipped. I almost pooped myself. I thought this thread was a wind up tbh.

.... off to buy new pants :helpsmilie:

Coolts> you need to send one of your super emails to Amazon telling them to get their fingers out.

Edited by CrashEd

"you weren’t there so we may try and deliver again. If we can be arsed, and haven’t all gone out for a fag" cards.

LOL, I hate those cards... "Even though you're home now, you weren't here an hour ago when we stopped by so now you'll have to wait at least 24 hours before you can pick it up from us"...

Hey Mower:

That controller in Canadian Dollars would be $620.81 as of rates two minutes ago....Now I like new toys as much as the next guy but that's a lot of beer purchasing funds.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I just bought mine from simware. Its a bit expensive. Eneded up in a total of 440€ EUR with shipping. But oh well. Both DCS BS and A10C will be much much better with a really good HOTAS.

Right now im playing them with a 8 button joytstick with a small throttle wheel on it. It was "ok" sort of in BS because i could engange from a hover etc. But in A10C i have to do so much with the keybord it just gets impossible since i have to remove my hands from the joystick.

I will finaly be able to play the BS campagin :D

Coolts> you need to send one of your super emails to Amazon telling them to get their fingers out.

Heh viper went first. His epic letter pummelled them into submission. Ours were like the final 'finger prod' off 'worms' that pushed them over the edge.

Here's hoping for a happy Friday!

:thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Hey Mower:

That controller in Canadian Dollars would be $620.81 as of rates two minutes ago....Now I like new toys as much as the next guy but that's a lot of beer purchasing funds.

SCSimulations.com

499USD + 25USD shipping to Canada = about 536CAD.

Ten years ago I bought a Cougar for 250USD and the exchange rate was such that it cost me almost 500CAD with shipping and duty and taxes. Back then a Canadian dollar was worth about 66 cents US, now it's worth about 98.

An extra 40 bucks this time gets me twice the controller the Cougar was. ;)

I'll let you know what Canada Customs says...

Jocko417:

Just bought a TIR 5 last week and bought a X52pro and pro pedals last year so hard to justify a new controller although because I am a big fan of the A10 would probably get goood use out of one...I am a little tired of Saitek programming problems and lack of real good support.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

After ten years it's time to put the cat out ;) This little piggy will get a good home. I've never owned a Saitek stick, only CH and TM so I can't compare. I did look hard at the Pro pedals but ended up going with the Simpeds to plug into my Cougar. Now I'll have to keep the Cougar around to use the Simpeds!

Couldn't live without my TIR 5!

SCSimulations.com

499USD + 25USD shipping to Canada = about 536CAD.

Ten years ago I bought a Cougar for 250USD and the exchange rate was such that it cost me almost 500CAD with shipping and duty and taxes. Back then a Canadian dollar was worth about 66 cents US, now it's worth about 98.

An extra 40 bucks this time gets me twice the controller the Cougar was. ;)

I'll let you know what Canada Customs says...

Arent they built in Canada? All the Cougar spares i every got were shipped from Canada. TM are french/canadian after all arent they?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just looked at the tracking info on my orders, HOTAS still hasn't been dispatched but my MFD's are already in London so I'll probably find a card waiting for me when I get home from work...

---------------

MSI GD65 Gaming | i7 4770k Haswell @ 4.7ghz, | H110 water cooler | 32Gb ddr3 | Sound Blaster Zx | MSI GTX 1080Ti | 1x 250Gb SSD's + 2x 500Gb SSD |

Acer Predator 34" (3440x1440) | TrackiR 5 + UTC Light | Win 10 Pro 64bit | 2x Thrustmaster MFD's | MFG Crosswinds (ordered) | Thrustmaster Warthog :smartass:

--------------------

Whee! Just got mine too. Postage to Australia was pain... its only money right?

AMD 3600X- 32GB RAM - Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080Ti - 512GB NVme Samsung 830 256Gb 840 256Gb SSD - Track IR 4.0 + TrackClip Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - WarBRD base mount and extention - Simped F16/USB (Stolen!) - Thrustmaster T-flight pedals (spew)

DCS KA-50 Blackshark 1 & 2; DCS P-51 Mustang; DCS A-10C Warthog; DCS UH-1 Huey; DCS F-86F; DCS Mi-8MTV2; DCS Mig-21bis; DCS: AV-8b; DCS: Spitfire IX; DCS: NS430; DCS: Combined Arms; Lock On Flaming Cliffs 3; Rise of Flight; IL2:1946;

SimWare. They upped the postage so I wouldn't get them from there (I needed a stick, fast) I'd go shopblt if you don't mind the extra couple of weeks.

AMD 3600X- 32GB RAM - Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080Ti - 512GB NVme Samsung 830 256Gb 840 256Gb SSD - Track IR 4.0 + TrackClip Pro - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - WarBRD base mount and extention - Simped F16/USB (Stolen!) - Thrustmaster T-flight pedals (spew)

DCS KA-50 Blackshark 1 & 2; DCS P-51 Mustang; DCS A-10C Warthog; DCS UH-1 Huey; DCS F-86F; DCS Mi-8MTV2; DCS Mig-21bis; DCS: AV-8b; DCS: Spitfire IX; DCS: NS430; DCS: Combined Arms; Lock On Flaming Cliffs 3; Rise of Flight; IL2:1946;

Hey Mower:

My wife's response to that would involve hollowpoints.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Go pawn her gun, and buy the Warthog. Two problems solved at once!!! :lol::lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

No Teflon on the tip ? How amateur, a single bullet proof jacket would counter the hollow. Maybe a little painfull but you would survive to fly another day.

GAH! just got an email from our receptionist to tell me i had a "parcel waiting for you". I skipped along to pick it up, "pleasebethehogpleasebethehogpleasebethehog", to find......

....a halloween party wig. Which wasnt even for me. :(

This is unbearable.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]