Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

:glare:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Windows 7 64bit | i7 3960x oc'd 4.8 GHz | Asus Rampage IV Formula | 4 x 8 GB Corsair Vengance DDR3 | ASUS 7970-DC2-3GD5 | Asus Xonar DX | Corsair H100 | OCZ Vertex 2 x 120 GB SSD RAID-0 | 3 x ASUS 27" monitors Eyefinity | 2 x ASUS 24" monitors w/touchscreen overlays | ViewSonic 22" TouchScreen Monitor | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Combat Pedals | TrackIR 5 | Logitech G19 | Logitech G9x Mouse | Astro A40 headset | ButtKicker Gamer 2 | SoftTH x64 | Loz's Helios Profile |

My MFD's are enroute and ETA for TM Warthog is the 30th, man it's gonna be a slow week lol

---------------

MSI GD65 Gaming | i7 4770k Haswell @ 4.7ghz, | H110 water cooler | 32Gb ddr3 | Sound Blaster Zx | MSI GTX 1080Ti | 1x 250Gb SSD's + 2x 500Gb SSD |

Acer Predator 34" (3440x1440) | TrackiR 5 + UTC Light | Win 10 Pro 64bit | 2x Thrustmaster MFD's | MFG Crosswinds (ordered) | Thrustmaster Warthog :smartass:

--------------------

Mower I hope you're doing well there buddy, you seem a bit off!! :smartass:

Staffan

He shouldn t go work today he may have a stroke from double stress.:D

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Relaxxxx, calm down... good boy , good boy, no don t bite!!! :D

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

No email yet from simware here... my order status has changed to 'waiting' though, so it looks like they're busy preparing...

Fingers crossed I won't be one of the people getting a back-order email....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

They charge 40€ fir shipping? Thats insane!

For the Germans (like me): computeruniverse.net for example sends without shipping costs (but at the moment in status pre order).

Will give update, when delivered.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog :: Saitek Rudder :: Track IR5 ::

EVGA 3 GB GTX580 :: AMD FX-8120 :: SSD 240 GB :: Win7 Ultimate 64

Booked next monday off work to play with the hog. I've re-read the SIMHQ review about 5 times and cant take it anymore. I will miss my stick rotaries but, hey, i can keep the Cougar throttle for F-16.

Can i have DCS:A-10 Beta #2 before then guys? :harhar:

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

^^ lol, lets hope so. Although I'm happy getting to grips with this version! :)

Phoned Flightstore this morning (they had "expected 25th Oct" on their site) and they said it will arrive "at the end of October"! Whatever that means.

May be booking Monday off as well mate with any luck!

Amazon are saying it’s released on the 29th and delivery between the 28th and 29th. Not sure what to make of that. Amazon usually deliver on the day of release so may post the day before to ensure that. That’s cutting it fine for me as the 29th is Friday and its getting delivered to my work.

if i change the delivery to my house assuming it may arrive on Saturday and it arrives on Friday, i will get one of those annoying postman "you weren’t there so we may try and deliver again. If we can be arsed, and haven’t all gone out for a fag" cards.

It’s a logistical nightmare. I might just leave the address to my work and spike the security guards pop with 10 pro-plus tablets so he is awake if the postie comes on Saturday as every time i come in to pick up my car / bike on a Saturday the lazy sod has his feet up and is snoring with a newspaper over his head.

Mind you, it’s a comfy chair and the heating is on, but…….this is serious!! (GF is away all weekend so the plan is TM HOG+DCS:HOG+pizzas+beer+phones switched off)

[starts reading Su Tzu’s “art of war” to see if there is a “tactical weekend deliveries” section]

Edited by coolts

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

Amazon are saying it’s released on the 29th and delivery between the 28th and 29th. Not sure what to make of that. Amazon usually deliver on the day of release so may post the day before to ensure that.

That's very nice of them! Amazon.fr is releasing it on October 28th, but they say I will receive it somewhere between November 13. and 17. I hope for a bit quicker delivery, it usually takes less than a week from UK. Just hope it won't be blocked by protesters. Damn French revolutions, always a nuisance...

Damn French revolutions, always a nuisance...

Well they're never at work so they have to have something to fill their days up...:D

//runs away.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

That's very nice of them! Amazon.fr is releasing it on October 28th, but they say I will receive it somewhere between November 13. and 17. I hope for a bit quicker delivery, it usually takes less than a week from UK. Just hope it won't be blocked by protesters. Damn French revolutions, always a nuisance...

Wont you be too busy burning sheep/tyres/aristocrats to be playing with HOTAS? :smartass:

I blame the weather. Its too sunny and dry. Gives people ideas. You never get riots in Manchester. Too wet and windy. :cold:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I bought new pants today, should I create new thread about it? :) :spam_laser:

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ