x45 profiles 1.1

hello all

i was hoping if anyone had a good profile for the x45 with a layout i could use or no of any where where i good get hold of one i use track ir also i fly the su27 mainly but i would like one also for the 25T and the f15 and a10 or just one profile that covers all

not asking for much am i :) ;) ;)

many many thks to all who post :icon_jook

Hey BAza- you asked if I use the pinky switch- It's my "Shift"

hello m8 yes i noticed that u use your pinkie switch as the shift but on your drawing i noticed there were no shift commands well i could not see any writen

hello m8 yes i noticed that u use your pinkie switch as the shift but on your drawing i noticed there were no shift commands well i could not see any writen

right- that way I have more functions on fewer buttons-keeps things simpler. (for me anyway) For example- the mini stick is mapped up, down, left, right. This moves my TDC or my MAV reticle. Apply "Shift" and now it controls my radar/ EOS scan cone.

The labeling just shows the primary mapping. I should go in there and add in the alternate commands too. Might be a character space issue... I'm not too good with scanners and all that, lol

By the way- can anyone tell me if it's possible to map 2 different commands

What I'd like is to Move HAT 1 right in Mode 3- and have it alternate "=" and "-" if I can. (It's for zooming in and out on IR mavericks) I saw the macros tool, but it's not working the way I hoped.

thks dude

is there more usage for the pinkie switch or is that it

got another question 4 you i have the precog 1.02 set up on my stick could i use that for all the other aircraft would i get away with it and then all i would have to do is make a profile for the 25T looking at the new commands in 1.1 its mainly the su25t that is different