NEWBIE A10- How Do I Get a Cold/Dark Mission

rjsagel

oh yes from the editor. Just watch out for the known bug that happens sometimes when set to "takeoff from parking" sometimes you will still end up in the air when the mission starts, just edit it again with a diffrent parking position untill it starts on the ground.:lol:

• 4 months later...

It would also be nice to know which canned missions start from the ramp. Does anyone have a list?

I know the Free Flight Black Sea Region - Ramp Start is one example. However, as soon as I flip on the batter, the Left and Right Oil Pressure lights flicker on and off, and the master alarm goes nuts.

What the heck is happening there?!

It would also be nice to know which canned missions start from the ramp. Does anyone have a list?

I know the Free Flight Black Sea Region - Ramp Start is one example. However, as soon as I flip on the batter, the Left and Right Oil Pressure lights flicker on and off, and the master alarm goes nuts.

What the heck is happening there?!

Wind is turning your engine, which causes the oil pressure to rise and drop, resulting in one master warning after the other.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Wind is turning your engine, which causes the oil pressure to rise and drop, resulting in one master warning after the other.

Cheese and Crackers!! :shocking: Is there anything they haven't thought of? :doh:

Soon I'll forget that this is a computer program.

Hello,

How Do I get a Cold and Dark Mission so I can practice Startups.

Thanks in Advance - Cheers,

Ron Sagel

Wait for the night to fall and then open your bedroom's window and have nothing but boxers on you.

That should at least keep you cold and dark.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

So, this is actually how it is in RL, or is this a bug? Seems to me that it shouldn't keep triggering if the oil press is always below the red line during any windmilling of the engine, only if the oil press rises above the top of the red and then falls below it again?