ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

So I got shot down by an RPG today. It struck me from the port side, instantly killing both pilots and the port side gunner. The Huey kept on trucking for a good 300 metres until it struck the ground at a fairly shallow angle, ripped off its skid, then the main rotor and slid to a hold eventually.

Now, the starboard side gunner, well, he's a different story. He survived the hit, he just held on through the crash and then... well, I found myself looking at this scene for about quarter an hour, with this guy sitting at his post, surrounded by a ghost crew, probably wondering why they all stopped talking to him, but still he never left.

Screen-191102-213826.png

Made me think about my life for some reason.

Anyway, I realise it's hard to see that he's still up in the picture, but he sure was. The turbine burned out after a while and the whole place grew a little silent. In the end a fast-mover made a run on the enemy and also decided to end this poor sight and blew the Huey to bits in a cannon run.

Edited by Kang

]youtube[after the v=]/youtube[ swap the brackets

Formation flight is so good now in VR… just need to use HEFOE code with your hands and it's gonna be real :) as a noob on forum, hope the link is working

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45