ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

P51 Shoot

Yeah!! Loving this work, ED.

Edited by Bodo

Corsair 550D / Be Quiet 650W Pro 10 / ASUS P8Z77-V Pro / Intel i5 3570K / 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600 MHz / EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2 4GB / 128GB Samsung 830 / RME HDSPe Multiface 2 / 1TB Samsung F3 / Prolimatech Megalames Rev. B / Windows 10 / BenQ XL2420T / Saitek X52 Pro / Kone Pure+ / Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja

Click for full-resolution.

lNrKIl.jpg

cwVXyl.jpg

Y9njyl.jpg

Vf2AAl.jpg

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Many beautiful new screenshots here.

I do very much welcome the new explosion and fire effects. They look great.

The only thing is that this new effect will bring even very fast machines down to 1-digit framerates when cluster bombs are being used.

With that in mind I personally think that this standard effect might be a bit too much for these small submunitions - so in order to save performance there might be more differentiated effects coming up in the future, yes?

Also, effects of GBUs hitting the ground/buildings haven´t changed yet apparently as well as the effects of air-to-air missiles.

Looking forward to see this develop further as it is definitely going in the right direction.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Deedle, deedle!

Screen_120501_150422.jpg

There's a first time for everything. The takeoff is unbelievably violent.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Click for full-res.

QfUyCl.jpg

Edited by Blaze

Looking good! I know other client's props don't spin in MP, but looks like they're working there. They spin in track playback? :)

They did, but the server host's prop was in high pitch the whole time... looked funny in comparison. Actually you can see the difference in the first screenshot.

That was one of the details that impressed me... the simple visual effect of the prop when viewed from different angles. A little glint from sunlight would be the cherry on top!