ED SIMS SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!! (NO USER MODS OR COMMENT)

rekoal

dcsz.jpg

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

Not strictly a screenshot, but just showing off my multi monitor config with the TM Cougars.

attachment.php?attachmentid=44247&d=1289029606

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

WOW Mushu! AMAZING pictures! How did you get some of the camera angles, like the close up of the maverick! +1 rep for those!

Thanks!:pilotfly:

I use combination of F2-F6 views and alt+F2. alt+F2 allows to change rotation centrer of camera. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

now we have to vote here

Those thumbnails need to be clickable instead of "scour through 7 pages of pictures to find the one you want". :doh:

Tough to pick just 5. :( After three look throughs I was stuck with 12. Finally got down to 5. Voted!

Edited by kylania

Shu77, those are some awesome pics. Why don't you have your MFDs to the L and R of your monitor though? Would seem a bit better that way. :)

Mainly performance related, to run the third monitor, (which at present is on a second PC for the purposes of running LOATC or a TS Server) I need an adapter for the video card to grab that special ATI video port and turn it into a DVI/VGA monitor port, then my screen res goes from 2930x1050 to 4210x1050, which means more rendering.

Then I need more rubbish underneath the second screen to prop the MFD up. It doesn't really add further to the immersion factor unfortunately. What I do need is a TS overlay for the top of that screen so I can see whos in channel.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Nothing new here, but posted in another thread where I have had about 6 attempts at getting fuel and no luck yet. I'll get it one of these times.

"To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home."-----anonymous

^^ Who killed the Ka-50?

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Wallpaper

picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=2994

Nellis at dusk :smilewink:

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Nellis at dusk :smilewink:

:thumbup: Beautifull!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

Why fly under a bridge when you can go through a bridge:

stuck1.jpg

stuck2.jpg

stuck3.jpg

Got halfway through and than it suddenly turned out the bridge was too narrow so I got stuck. Not even a scratch on the paint though.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

PDP, VAX and Alpha fanatic ; HP-Compaq is the Satan! ; Let us pray daily while facing Maynard! ; Life starts at 150 km/h

shu77,

Are the map and MAV cam in those MFDs wallpapers or or are they fully functioned? If the latter then I WANT!

Here's my latest wallpaper - a little dull and simple but I like it. PrtScr straight from the game.

• Like 1

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Diveplane, how do you manage the camera angle so low to the ground? Is there an .Lua mod I need to know about?

BTW, Nice pics, all :)

Probably the same as in Black Shark :)

\Config\View\server.lua

CameraTerrainRestriction = false