How do you change the start time of a mission?

Subject says it all. I can't figure out how to change the start time of one of the A10 missions. It currently is a night mission, I want to change the start time.

How do I do that?

Thanks for any assistance.

Yes...that is what I thought.

But no joy. Changed the time there, the time in teh briefing is set to 1300 hrs, but when I start the game, it is still night which means the time is still set to 2300 Hrs.

It is the A10 offensive CAS mission, and it is not classified.

Did you hit 'OK' button after you changed the time?

I imagine that is the problem. I've done it once or twice when I'm in a rush and not paying attention. You can even change the mission time when you're hosting just before you launch the game, you just have to make sure to hit OK afterwards. :D

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

In the mission editor, you can set time and date as described above.

I've noted in 1.02 (and confirmed in 1.1) that sunrise and sunset occur four minutes earlier each day every day. This ultimately causes day and night to be reversed in missions set on days around 150 or 200. I doubt the original problem was caused by being set on a day in that range or anywhere near it, as I think all the default missions are set on day 001 as are all the campaigns; if the latter are multiday, they'd probably go no later than day 015. So set the time to 1300, the day to 001, and hit okay.