F15c is not the TANK

SEFalcon

F15c is not the TANK  

62 members have voted

1. 1. F15c is not the TANK

ED please!

Part of LOFC is very frustrating.

F15 decomposed or dead (on chat) can fire, keep lock, make hard maneuvar, back in the fight... kill me or someone and after ALL CIRCUS with FULL POWER rtb. :doh:

This is frustrating for us and shame for ED because all programers and testers know all about this and you guys dont wanna change anything. Why???

We are talk about this milion times and nothing happens. When some proximity hit only touch my SU27 in my mind is only ESCAPE and RTB because in 99% cases i dont have main instruments for back in fight. F15C can do all.

Please dont tell me about likely (pilot is live, main instruments working...etc) because you speculated upon. Every pilot in reality after contact with the missile in own mind only have words "Thanx God because im live" then go RTB with the prays. LOCKON PILOT (F15c pilot) after contact with the 3 - 5 missiles in own mind only have words "Thanx ED for this great TANK" then go make maybe one more kill with the smiles on the chat.

We NEED Yoda`s "Death is death". :helpsmilie:

Edited by =SE=Falcon

NOUS DEFIONS

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talking about? This is for all of us the same, I don't know how many times a striked SU-27 has turned back and unloaded his R-73's and ET's, same goes for MiG's, with R-77 vertical quick......and go...!

You should start to fly diffrent planes as well, and not only russian, then you would know much more what is going on.

I agree, in some cases, the power of hit is not enough, but again, it is for everybody the same situation, not only F-15 TANK dude!

What are you talking about? This is for all of us the same...

:lol:

I talk just about that. Is not same.

:lol: (again) because you wanna see me/us in that trash of f15c or maybe MiG29G and all your (ED`s) problems are solved.

Your answer is not objective because you are "ED testers team" and like as always you guys have milion stories to make us f**ls.

I have proposal for you and mr.ED:

-you seat in SU27 and mr.ED in F15C. One whole month play 1vs1.

-next month change sides and in november booth of you come here again and tell me "this is same"!

Maybe we can have new patch about new year after this fight? :)

@ Topol

Yes i know but all other thread are ignored all the time.

NOUS DEFIONS

:lol:

I talk just about that. Is not same.

:lol: (again) because you wanna see me/us in that trash of f15c or maybe MiG29G and all your (ED`s) problems are solved.

Your answer is not objective because you are "ED testers team" and like as always you guys have milion stories to make us f**ls.

I have proposal for you and mr.ED:

-you seat in SU27 and mr.ED in F15C. One whole month play 1vs1.

-next month change sides and in november booth of you come here again and tell me "this is same"!

Maybe we can have new patch about new year after this fight? :)

@ Topol

Yes i know but all other thread are ignored all the time.

We are still talking about the same topic? What do you think what happens with a F-15C vs. SU-27S 1vs.1? And what should happens for you?

Mmmm. I think I know what he is talking about. I've seen it once or twice, I can't exactly remember if it was with an F-15 or not.

Essentially if you get hit by a missile and the game via score system and any messages shows you as dead. However the pilot is still alive, you can look around, maybe fire missiles, and maybe have limited control. Does it only happen to the F-15? If it does I'd go so far to say its a bug.

It maybe possible to fix via triggers. If unit dead-> explode unit. Not sure if that would actually work, but it might. Afterall the game thinks its dead, but its still physically alive. To bad we can't check if damaged > 90% or anything like that.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Mmmm. I think I know what he is talking about. I've seen it once or twice, I can't exactly remember if it was with an F-15 or not.

Essentially if you get hit by a missile and the game via score system and any messages shows you as dead. However the pilot is still alive, you can look around, maybe fire missiles, and maybe have limited control. Does it only happen to the F-15? If it does I'd go so far to say its a bug.

It maybe possible to fix via triggers. If unit dead-> explode unit. Not sure if that would actually work, but it might. Afterall the game thinks its dead, but its still physically alive. To bad we can't check if damaged > 90% or anything like that.

This happens sometimes with any plane..

We are still talking about the same topic? What do you think what happens with a F-15C vs. SU-27S 1vs.1? And what should happens for you?

Only one thing should happens. You must see how many missiles you need to kill one F15c. And after how many missiles (hits) your f15c pilot and electronics stop "working".

I know for SU27. Only small touch (hit) and i dont have possibility to continue battle. And that is ok for me. But in every flaming parts on the sky situation, that flaming parts wich continue killing is F15c. EVERY TIME. Common guys!

And thanx God we have Grimes in the comunity. Im sure you will make trigger for that :)

NOUS DEFIONS

Only one thing should happens. You must see how many missiles you need to kill one F15c. And after how many missiles (hits) your f15c pilot and electronics stop "working".

I know for SU27. Only small touch (hit) and i dont have possibility to continue battle. And that is ok for me. But in every flaming parts on the sky situation, that flaming parts wich continue killing is F15c. EVERY TIME. Common guys!

And thanx God we have Grimes in the comunity. Im sure you will make trigger for that :)

I need sometimes 3 AIM-120's too, on a fast moveing Mig or SU-27 depends on distance etc.., to kill him Falcon! This is a witch hunting from you..;)

Guys, here is problem:

- Sometimes

- Something

- Someone

Can we be precise a litlle?

Then post your tracks for proofs, you come up with a one sided arguments here!

And read my first post in youre topic too...

Mogas, i talk about HIT. Not about TWS firing and miss.

Logical is when i see smoke after im firing misile and hit target, that target is DAMAGED and cant motionless continue flying and fight. Logical is ESCAPE from zone if you have chance to run.

I know... every time you guys need TRACK. Tell me how many tracks you are watched and do something after that. Im excepted answer like as "Post Track!" You can use track from server and from only one day you will find min 50 situation about we talking. Just follow f15c.

I wanna see your arguments "this is same for all".

Edited by =SE=Falcon

NOUS DEFIONS

I guess he might be talking about Su-27 radar loosing lock when a bandit turns 180 under 40km which inhibit further guidance to R-27ER which make it very less effective. Ofcourse we all know thats a bug and no one knows whether it will be fixed or not, god knows even ED cares to fix it or not. .Also, I have a doubt about the EOS, I have read at many places that the laser range finder coupled with EOS has a range of only 3km then why does it show the range of planes even at 25 or 30km. Now this just a doubt and I wanted to know how does this happen.

...depends on distance etc.., to kill him Falcon! This is a witch hunting from you..;)

What you think about 2x ER in 8km?????????

What you think about first hit in 25km, second in 10, next in 6km and target is sitll a live, cros below me with chaf and flares????

3x ER direct in target not kill it?

@ combatace

Is not talk here about radar/lock etc. Here is problem F15c tank :) Target is hited many times but... we need against armored weapon to DESTROY f15c.

Edited by =SE=Falcon

NOUS DEFIONS

What you think about 2x ER in 8km?????????

What you think about first hit in 25km, second in 10, next in 6km and target is sitll a live, cros below me with chaf and flares????

3x ER direct in target not kill it?

Fly F-15 as well, and you will see some miracle's as well, with AIM-120's....;)

And read my first post again...

Fly F-15 as well, and you will see some miracle's as well, with AIM-120's....;)

And read my first post again...

Miracle is when someone sell arcade like as simulation.

And miracle is if i not will be banned after this answer. :megalol:

NOUS DEFIONS

Miracle is when someone sell arcade like as simulation.

And miracle is if i not will be banned after this answer. :megalol:

You are not even get this right in here, sorry but I waste my time with you, to be honest.

Have a nice day.

Either way, I think that a Dead-is-Dead solution would be really nice. IMO it is very annoying when you kill a bandit and then have to wait 5 mins for him to fall down before the threat is gone. :)

I agree with you, I don't like it as well, but for the moment, it is for everybody the same situation.

And NOT only the F-15 TANK, for the sake.

Falcon, are you talking about this flight?

The problem here are the kill messages, if they wouldn't have told you the bandit was dead, you would never have posted this.

Nevertheless, Grimes' idea might work, provided that the kill message and the 'unit dead' trigger action relate to the same event. If they are not, then it will not work.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sounds like a realistic nuisance ... there are probably a few reasons why you're supposed to separate from a bandit you shot down in particular ways in RL I figure :)

The question is how often does it happen, and with which planes? Taking hits from Su-27 I almost always have a fairly non-functional aircraft ... sure, I could throw some missiles around, but the bandit has to come to me because I'm not going anywhere.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda