Unofficial CD COVER for UNOFFICIAL ADDON ;)

UPDATE:::

FINAL PICTURE ON PG4.

• Like 1

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Dude!!!!!! THAT IS SMOKING!!!!!!

You should do a project to replace the menu artwork for lomac 1.02 & FC 1.1. I would love to have you work displayed instead of the boring pics and backgrounds included with the game.

Outstanding work.

Thanks a lot guys...I guess I'll proceed and finish this as planned...

yeah!! I tried to do a menu art for lomac once...with a new layout but it was ROUND...I don't like it too much ;) well...I'll try to make one later...but for now...CD cover,, :P

whats the diff between the nato version ... d scythe? I think there is only one version for FC!

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I meant you make an entirely new cover with an A-10, MiG-29G or F-15 on it - it might appeal to people who didn't buy V1.1 FC for the Su-25T.

But again, I know how much work goes into these things, so it's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

sigzk5.jpg

I meant you make an entirely new cover with an A-10, MiG-29G or F-15 on it - it might appeal to people who didn't buy V1.1 FC for the Su-25T.

But again, I know how much work goes into these things, so it's probably just wishful thinking on my part.

lol! k...well!! I'll try doing it when I finish this ;)

IS there anything else missing here guys???

cdcover9el.th.jpg

Yeesh...Very well done. Good work!

It just looks so good overall, the scenery, the organization, styling, ect. Keep us updated.

Btw, This should go in the "Mods/skins" section of the forum as well.

KuostASigcopy.png

hey guys,

update:::

I need services of a good writer here ;)

for the summarisation of the top and the places for the white boxes...

I am trying to make it in the style of this :; the SH3 box REAR...

so Pls post some suggestions...

thanx

fullcover5ug.jpg

SH3 back ref:::

243180back0xo.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

ANOTHER PROBLEM GUYS

THE FIRST POST IMAGE IS THE ACTUAL SIZE OF IMAGE I AM WORKING ON.....

IS IT ENOUGH TO PHYSICALLY FIT A DVD BOX OR A CD BOX??? or the standard cardbox game box (the way I meant it to be) ????

thanx

Witchking, there are templates floating around the www used for making cd\dvd covers. {I'm sorry I don't have a link at the moment}

But, those templates will give you the exact sizes used for cd\dvd covers.

I'll try a quick google ssearch.

here you go: PDF Templates

http://www.mmdup.com/templates/templates.html

http://www.nimbit.com/duplication/order.php#quark

i like the plain frontside alot more! remember, when talking abouth design. "Less is more"

why did u add the white boxes? for text?

Try removing them and just add white plain text instead. Has to be a font that is easy to read.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks a lot guys.

firstly:::

Kev, the white boxes are JUST PLACE HOLDERS FOR TEXT...showing that I will be placing text there. I put them because I needed to show what amount of text I am putting....I need help with wrting good summarised points here....like the SH3 rear.

Do u also like the front without the JET better??? well...I can just remove that layer ;)

@brit, U know whom I am battling with those words ;) ...

arraamis

I have been to the site that gives me the eps images for photoshop...wow! their template sizes seem sooo BIG???/??

and the one tekateka shows is same...

DAMMIT GUYS!!! THIS THING MAY COME TO AN END...THE PICTURE I HAVE IS NOT THAT HIGHRES...

SOULD I STOP ...u see the size is the same as you see on the first page first post....

cheers guys,

will post any updates

Witchking,

That is superb work! :)

I agree that your version looks better than the original one.

I think this(front cover to the right)...

fullcover5ug.jpg

....looks better(cleaner without the text overlay) than the first version you posted.

Edit: I guess "WIP" means "Work In Progress"? :biggrin:

- JJ.

JJ

EXACTLY! I put the WIP so that I can put the FULL SIZE without someone already using it :P before I finish it.

Witchking,

That is superb work! :)

I agree that your version looks better than the original one.

I think this(front cover to the right)...

fullcover5ug.jpg

....looks better(cleaner without the text overlay) than the first version you posted.

Edit: I guess "WIP" means "Work In Progress"? :biggrin:

- JJ.

EXACTLY! I put the WIP so that I can put the FULL SIZE without someone already using it :P before I finish it.

Hehe...yeah I finally realised that :icon_redf

BTW - I think it would look even better if you could include a missile launch(e.g. Kh-29T) from the aircraft.....and give the missile "plume" some of your glare effect :)

- JJ.

JJ

thanks guys!

but Alfa, the aircraft is not pointed towards the targets , thats the problem..thats why I cannot do a missile launch.