What the... hoo man!!! What a Su-27 skin!!!

F l a n k e r

Yes, Alexandra is one of the few who has mastered the art of skinning.

Always High resolution with detailed weathering, and every bolt and rivet skinned...very well done.

Check out his Su-33 Skin pack as well. It comes in two packs and will replace every su-33 skin, excluding the last two.

KuostASigcopy.png

Yes, Alexandra is one of the few who has mastered the art of skinning.

Always High resolution with detailed weathering, and every bolt and rivet skinned...very well done.

Check out his Su-33 Skin pack as well. It comes in two packs and will replace every su-33 skin, excluding the last two.

Any chance of some screenies? :)

Hi KuostA,

I've seen the Su-33, thanks for the info.

The Su-27 ones are a state of the art textures, but for the Su-33 I prefer my skins.

The only thing I do not agree so much with Alexandra is the noise, too exaggerated for my taste. But it is not a significant aspect.

Brit, you can find some screenies linked in the first post.

Bye!

• 6 months later...

Do these skins work with 1.11?

I am looking for high res (2048x2048) skins to replace as many aircraft as possible(USA and Russian) with the default schemes. Kinda like the packs so that I can have them all in place and still fly online and see the high res skins no matter which scheme a player selects.

I am not worried about the performace hit as video cards with 512mb of memory are on the way.

If anyone is kind enough to guide me in the right direction I would appreciate it

I use to use Flankers green nose skin...something of that quality

BTW..Great skin Flanker

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb