Visible before start / Deactivate Static Object

skflanker_

The plane Su-24M is assigend for „Runaway attack“ and it is active when SAM Osa + Strela-1 + ZSU-23-4 is destroyed on the enemy airfield. I defined enemy SAM:

LOFC20_Vehicle_group.png.3c3c79f678de7b9cc029e919ed95f3c9.png

For “Vehicle group” (even “Ship group”) the unit can be checked “Visible before start” so before even the unit is not active it is visible with the mission start.

For planes and helicopters this option is not possible. I created ”Airplane group” where I defined “Time hold” 23:59:59 for Trigger – name „RU_Runway“, type Su-24M

LOFC20_Airplane_group.png.3a068ac69f71ec28e0484451cb7d945e.png

Also I created on home airfield „static object“ with the name „RU_Su24M_Rnw_Static“:

LOFC20_Static_objekt.png.7a1474dabb5f39cabcf607fc864520c1.png

And for trigger I assiged condition „Unit Alive“

LOFC20_Triggers.png.6729b7629d29869e958eb43953e6b5d0.png

Everything works fine except that after activating Su-24M I can’t deactivate static object „RU_Su24M_Rnw_Static“.

I am missing „Deactivate Unit“ or „Deactivate Static Object“. I think it should have befor creating „ Airplane group“ also item „Visible before start“...

Can anybody help me with this?

I want a real scene, in reality plane doesn’t show up suddenly but it is waiting on the airport for the order.

My problem is that enemy will destroy the plane on the airfield ...

MIZ file:

Trigger.miz

See also:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=47877 (http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=790984&postcount=6)

Thanks for answer :)

OK, it is not possible now, but maybe later if programmers will integrate it in the next patch :thumbup:

I used Airfield Sochi-Adler as the example. The airport has hangars for planes, but helicopter or bomber will take off from the runway and that means they have to be on the runway until they get instructions for take off, and that's what I had in mind for the programmers to integrate or not.