3D model request for help

I know it's not easy for the 3d modders to send a file like that but, is that a day possible someone send to the community a finish 3ds max model with all animations, mappings, ready to export for lock on?

I have this request because i think that was great to see how all works and that can help a lot of people who was disapointed with the lock on models.

Thank's a lot in advance :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

Hmmm... Sharing some tips is one thing, giving a full Max file is an other. Personally, I won't provide one of my file, they have some "value" and I will not appreciate find these to be sold on any 3D website.

But, what can be done, it to create a basic plane, or a low detailed model with the basic animations needed in FC.

Will think about it.

Hmmm... Sharing some tips is one thing, giving a full Max file is an other. Personally, I won't provide one of my file, they have some "value" and I will not appreciate find these to be sold on any 3D website.

But, what can be done, it to create a basic plane, or a low detailed model with the basic animations needed in FC.

Will think about it.

I'm with you on this one for sure:thumbup: The way to learn is to do. There is all kinds of help here. What could be done is a couple of tutorials on how to animate , etc. for use in FC. Just basics, not tied to any plane etc. but a how to tutorial. I could see something like that . Not providing 3D modders work. This is a long process with a lot of time invested doing research etc. even before you start a model. Look around, there may even be some basic tutorials around.:book: First phase of 3D modeling find accurate information and pictures.:book:

I totally agree with pink tiger, i understand totally that high detailed model like what he do have a personnal value, for the number of hours of work and other things ;)

But, i think very low polly that we have in lock on for some plane was great example but i think for right and law that's not possible for them (eagle dynamics) to send us a totally finish model in max.

A great model was a low poly with simple animation and mappings, just for seeing how a model work, just a great help for who know how to modelised but not how to animate and doing mapping :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...