Enemy MIA

braden

Hello again,

created first mission in FC2. Just 1 US flight of 1x F15 (player) parked on the ramp, and 1 Russian flight of 2x IL76D highAI also parked at ramp at another airbase 50km to the north. The Russians have a waypoint to head south, and a third waypoint to land at another airport.

I take off, head north and come across the flight leader IL76. He is always alone. If i scroll through entities whilst in flight (using function keys), there is only me and the flight leader. WHen i end the mission, there is no mention of the second IL76 having taken off, crashed or existed :huh:

In the mission editor, both IL76s are present on the airbase apron...how do i get the 2nd one to appear in game ?

cheers

http://bradensmith.com/lockon/braden1.miz

Edited by braden

yes there porbably doubled up.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

i opened the same mission in the editor and changed the il76s to fighter planes, and both aircraft are visible in game.

so guess fc2 doesnt like heavys flying together.

i wont lose any sleep over it :)

like I said there there there just doubled up put that il76 in a turning and climbing way-points and you will see what I talk-en about. but yes the heavies need to be separate.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||