Free Track IR 2..........

Hi all

I upgraded to a TIR3 a little while ago (its much much better than the 2) but have my TIR 2 sitting on my shelf gathering dust.

Therefore thought I would give the oppertunity for someone here to have it (will have to pay for P&P).

So I would like to give it to someone who has given back to the community and put time and effort into making my sim a better one :)

Will give it a week for people to put their case forward then pick one and send it to you

Let the competition begin!!!!

• Like 1

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

I would like to give it to someone who spends their time doing stuff for the rest of us to d/l or who helps out a lot at the forum and can't afford a TIR.

So its just prove you fill this criteria and your in with a shout at getting it

Maybe you can also recommend other people ???

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

hmm..Well this seems more of a thing where people would want to PM you what they think they contributed. Its just a bit unconfortable telling everyone flat out what one thinks he or she has done, for others to see and such.

KuostASigcopy.png

OK PM's are fine (Only got room for 20 so I'll try to copy them to word and delete - but I guess it may be rejected if my PM is full)

But would prefer if u post here

---------

Oooh, a contest. Sign me up. See my sigs.

Peace out

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

Oh crud, he said something about community, so I can forget it. The only thing I've done was whining about the ejection seats in lomac (it did help, but not until 1.1, and I got banned for it :P). Oh well, there goes my chance for a trackir...

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

i´d like to propose one person for one of the TrackIR´s....

GlowingAMRAAM if he want´s it...

for someone that has given us so much in LOMAC movies...

i don´t know if he has one or not but that´s my suggestion...

for the second...

Britgliderpilot for all the trouble and patience helping everyone on the foruns...

I also upgraded to a TR3. So, i'll also give away my TR2 to someone.

Two up for grabs now.

BuzzU

Good stuff --- guess we should decide between the two of us who gets them --- Lets keep the thread open until Friday 13th and discuss (via PM's) and then announce on Saturday

That OK with U????

---------

BuzzU

Good stuff --- guess we should decide between the two of us who gets them --- Lets keep the thread open until Friday 13th and discuss (via PM's) and then announce on Saturday

That OK with U????

This is going to be a hard decision. I wish I could give one to everybody who needs one, but i'm way too poor for that.

I also have an extra track hat, and i'll include that too.

Buzz

Guest ruggbutt
Just some names: ZZZSpace, BSR Locsta, Glowing Amraam, Silent Eagle, TekaTeka, GG ( but I think he already has one;) )

(Hope I didn't forget anyone)

LOC has a TIR3.

Not taking away from the other contirbutors but BSR Locsta, Glowing Amraam and zzzspace (not sure if he has one yet) gets my vote.

So far they are the ones that I can think of who have contributed to the community and never asked for anything in return.

They do it because they love Lock On and share with the community. Unlike some others who expects comments for their work in desperate need of recognition.

Give it to someone who deserves it most and not to someone just because they have a large number of posts in Lock On forums. Peace and good luck to everyone.

s77banner9wh.jpg

Not taking away from the other contirbutors but Give it to someone who deserves it most and not to someone just because they have a large number of posts in Lock On forums. Peace and good luck to everyone.

Agree...

I really want one......but it is to expensive to be imported to Brazil...but i also think other deserv it bether then me....so folks dont forget about the guys in 3D forum like StrikeMax,KnellKnell, JOAO they are doing a hard and very good job to the community

cya

Rodrigo Monteiro

LOCKON 1.12

AMD 3.8 X2 64 2G DDR ATI X1800XT 512

SAITEK X-36

AND VERY SOON TRACKIR-4

well! I would like to recieve a TR but I just made around 7 flanker skins :(...don't know if old stuff still counts.

BTW...check out my work at lockonskins.co.uk... my old member name was aquarius_varun.

if I were to vote...yeah! TekaTeka...if he doesnt have a TR yet.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

well! I would like to recieve a TR but I just made around 7 flanker skins :(...don't know if old stuff still counts.

BTW...check out my work at lockonskins.co.uk... my old member name was aquarius_varun.

if I were to vote...yeah! TekaTeka...if he doesnt have a TR yet.

Of course old stuff counts. Witchking/Aquarius_varun gets my vote too!

Sorry I forgot you were Aquarius. I would have added you in my post :)

s77banner9wh.jpg

I've been making many wallpapers for the community's enjoyment since Lomac Beta. I'm going to University next year and must save up for tuition fees so I can't spend much money of any entertainment related things. Getting a TrackIR will only make me happier. :D

I also made a heck load of sigs in the good ol' days. Then again, people make entire mods. Who am I to compare?