Moving Shkval with G940

Hi guys, I have a big problem!

I have the Logitech G940. When I'm flying a mission suddenly the shkval is moving up. It can not be stoped. I tryed to move the shkval to a other direction, should off the laser, locked the area with laser, reseted the weapon system - NOTHING! The shkval is moving up!

If I join in a new Ka-50 the shkval stopped. But I can't move it up anymore.

Only if I exit BS and restart it, the problem is gone.

Ideas?

Do you have it mapped to the G940 ministick?

The ministick is very nonuser friendly, hard to work with.

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

I know the problem with the analog cooliehat.

If you set the digital commands (right, left, up, down) of the shkval to the analog cooliehat it makes problems because the 0-zone of the analog cooliehat can't stop the shkval.

If you move the analog cooliehat to the right, the shkval is moving right. If you loose the analog cooliehat, the shkval is still moving to the right.

THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM!

I set the analog axes of the shkval to the analog cooliehat. This is working perfect! If you loose the analog cooliehat, the shkval stops.

But the shkval is very fast and very sensetive this way.

So I set the digital commands of the shkval (right, left, up, down) to the digital cooliehat. So I'm able to do a precision work. :)

But like I wrote in the first posting:

Sporadically the shkval is moving up once I'm attacking targets and try to lock them.

It can't be stoped by moveing the shkval to an other direction or lock the terrain with a range measuring.

If I joining a new Ka-50, the shkval stoped but I can't move it up anymore.

add a slight delay in your digital commands, it sounds like the release is happening too fast and not being processed, try recording it with delays on and see if this helps. Also check to make sure that your keys are releasing in reverse order of being pressed otherwise it gets mixd up too.

I've had that problem on saitek and logitech hardware also( the programming software for both sticks appears to be made by some of the same people and works almost the same.....)

With the analogue hat all I had to do was put in a 8% dead band on both axis in the game and drifting was solved for that...

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

add a slight delay in your digital commands

Hi Slayer,

How can I do this? 99% of my commands I have to set in the BS menu because it is not working if I set it in the Logitech Profiler.

Hi Slayer,

How can I do this? 99% of my commands I have to set in the BS menu because it is not working if I set it in the Logitech Profiler.

Hi!

I'm a new G940 user, but if your profile didn't apply automatically, when you start the BS, try to set the Game executable to: "...Ka-50\bin\x86\stable\simulator.exe" within the profiler ...

In this case you can't start the BS under the profiler, but the profiler will automatically recognize the BS and apply your profile. (If you use "Apply profiles to games autommatically" method!)

It works for me! :joystick:

And if you want to use the profiler, don't forget to clear the G940 key settings from BS!

My Minijoy Skhval Settings:

In Profiler:

Sensitivity: 50%

Deadzone: 0%

Range: 100%

In BS:

Deadzone: 5

Saturation X: 100

Saturation Y: 30

Curvature: -20

But I still need to finetune it, so the DPAD under the minijoy is also setted up for Skhval :)

( BTW! I love your missions! Thank you! :thumbup: :beer: )

Edited by DummyBoy

Thank you all for your answers! :thumbup:

I tried a other thing. I deleted all the commands in the option menu of BS and set every keycommant to DEFAULT.

Then I started the Profiler and set a new key command for all stick-buttons and digital cooliehats.

I didn't use the original commands! If I press a stick-button it simulating pressing a button on the keyboard now.

I played for two hours now and the shkval was ok.

Time will show if it is gone forever.