Cant control any plane

sc_morpheus

At last i find a solution to game. :) im so happy. but i have got a little problem. when i'm flying to attack ground units. i select air to ground weapons with 7. i select weapon type with 'D' key. but when i press the fire key 'space bar' its only fire canons. not my selected weapon. how can i fix this.

i wont explain game cockpit control fix here because you know its illegal. but i can send pm for who wants to learn. thanks.

At last i find a solution to game. :) im so happy. but i have got a little problem. when i'm flying to attack ground units. i select air to ground weapons with 7. i select weapon type with 'D' key. but when i press the fire key 'space bar' its only fire canons. not my selected weapon. how can i fix this.

i wont explain game cockpit control fix here because you know its illegal. but i can send pm for who wants to learn. thanks.

Can I ask a question?

Do you think it is fair to answer your question, since you already admit to using an illegal copy, now thats just not right is it!!!!!:doh:

These forums are for members who have went out to buy their copies...I bought mine and some for friends also as a token gift from TCL-Team Combat League

Can I ask a question?

Do you think it is fair to answer your question, since you already admit to using an illegal copy, now thats just not right is it!!!!!:doh:

These forums are for members who have went out to buy their copies...I bought mine and some for friends also as a token gift from TCL-Team Combat League

i had exlpained i havent got a chance to buy one. but i will when i find a way.

i had exlpained i havent got a chance to buy one. but i will when i find a way.

Either way bud, go to the forums where you got your copy and ask for help there..trying to buy it and using this until you get it, still doesn't make it right...:doh:

I now rename your user profile to " Red Beard "

I now also put you on the blackball list

Edited by Bearitall

You were going to get a free copy and you went :pirate:. Makes no sense and then you ask us to help you when a cracked game is designed not to work and do some crazy stuff intentionally by ED. :doh:

Since you pirated the game, you are not entitled to support here.

I'm not going to ban you yet because you said you'll go buy it. Until you do so, and you're ready to prove it, please refrain from asking for help here.

I'm sorry, but regardless of your situation what you have done is not right. Paying the money will earn you the right to request help here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

ConquerorjR, we know the solution to you technical question but no one will help you since you are not supporting the product by purchasing it.

I hope you find a way soon to purchase the product (whether it is save enough to get it, or find someone with a credit card that can get it for you). GGTharos has been kind by not banning you permanently.

By buying the product you allow Eagle Dynamics (ED) to make more of the games you enjoy. It is not as if Eagle Dynamics make colossal profits (hardly anyone does with flight sims) so every purchase counts, and LockOn is very reasonably priced. Please also do not tell anyone else how to pirate the product - as you would contribute to the demise of ED and the LockOn/DCS product line.

And the sad part is, Viper was going to gift him a free copy and he turned it down because he was too impatient. At least I do give him credit for being honest. He wasn't like the others who said I just bought FC2 and I can't control the planes, please help me.

Please also do not tell anyone else how to pirate the product - as you would contribute to the demise of ED and the LockOn/DCS product line.

If anyone from ED/Staff wants to know how he probably got around it, they can PM me. It took a simple Google search, which led me to figure out how it was done. I'm sure ED could shut it down with a simple update

İf i wont live a problem i will buy a one from ebay tomorrow. you guys all blame me. when i get my dvd; i will add photos here and i wont come again this site. i tried to expain its so hard to buy it from this city.. nobody understand me.. thank you all.

Edited by ConquerorjR

İf i wont live a problem i will buy a one from ebay tomorrow. you guys all blame me. when i get my dvd; i will add photos here and i wont come again this site. i tried to expain its so hard to buy it from this city.. nobody understand me.. thank you all.

What we don't understand is that someone from Eagle Dynamics was being both very nice and generous to you by offering to give you a free copy. And you go ahead and applied another crack then you asked us to help you again.

The bottom line is we hope you buy a legal copy and come back to the forums. I have never received anything free and if I did I would have been very grateful.

I guess we still don't understand how you turned down a legal free copy from ED but continued to pursue an activity that is wrong because it hurts the developers who are out to make a living and recoup their investments.

Yes it makes me so happy ,i never see this before thats why i love here at first. Before i accept this kind offer; i have to try my all options.. absolutly i will buy one. i take a city tour. you guys true nobody have to use illegal. but for me it wouldnt take so long time about this game. what ever i don want to talk anymore.

Yes it makes me so happy ,i never see this before thats why i love here at first. Before i accept this kind offer; i have to try my all options.. absolutly i will buy one. i take a city tour. you guys true nobody have to use illegal. but for me it wouldnt take so long time about this game. what ever i don want to talk anymore.

And that includes what amounts to stealing from the same people that were kind enough to offer you a free copy. :doh:

This thread no longer serves a purpose, so I'm closing it. I wish to remind everyone to please read the rules of the forum carefully and make sure that you understand them.

Do not mistake kindness for weakness. ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester