Documentaries

Peyoteros

Worth keeping in mind:

You can pack your head with tens of valuable (true) docummentaries and ideas but, even when you remove ignorance from the picture, those hampering whole societies will always be protected by human passiveness.

Network - "I'm as mad as hell"

I just saw Armadillo and, well, Restrepo is pretty uninteresting compared to it.

Also, if you want to hear what war is like then get a tape from KPFK where they had unembedded journalists on the receiving end of U.S. bombing in Iraq. That was goddam scariest thing I ever listened to, and it was live.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I just saw Armadillo...

Forgive my lack of google-fu, but where? I wanna see it too :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Restrepo was in Afghanistan, Korengal valley ;)

And yeah Armadillo clearly worth a watch.

Lol yea you're right, good catch :) I'm really interested in checking that out as well with everyone's comments

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Old System Specs:

CPU: AMD Pnehom II x6 1090T

MOBO: Asus M4A88TD-V

GPU: EVGA 01G-P3-1371-AR GeForce GTX 460

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaw 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)

HDD: Hitachi GST Deskstar 7K3000 2TB

PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750TX

Case: Cooler Master HAF 932

Monitor: Gateway FHD2400 24" (1920x1200)

Mouse: Logitech G9x

Extras:

LG WH10LS30 BD Burner

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Sharkoon SR 5.1 Surround Headset

Thrustmaster T1600 Joystick

• 2 weeks later...
The Invisible War 2011 Full Documentary...

It's really unfortunate that kind of stuff happens in the military and is covered up.

"The art of simulation design is about understanding limited fidelity...

...compromises must be made. Designers have to consider cost vs. fidelity and processor time vs. fidelity. Additional trade-offs must be made between graphics, AI, flight models, number of units and more...

...never ask the pilot what he wants to learn because he too will end up building an airplane. Instead, ask the pilot what he needs to learn."

-Gilman "Chopstick" Louie

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
It's really unfortunate that kind of stuff happens in the military and is covered up.

Opps someones cut the link...

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

the imdb one? just search "The Invisible War" on IMDB.com the look were it is projected (country city etc).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 6 months later...

This is to put something on the other side of the weigh

[VV]84954874[/VV]

I haven't seen anything but the freeware feature. I'm curious though what it's point is. You may already know that while there are some ridiculous theories like 'I saw two rainbows while hosing my lawn => the water is so polluted nowadays!' there are also people eager to discredit anything simply on the premise that a theory discusses behind closed doors matters effectively following a 'Behind closed doors matters <=> a conspiracy theory i.e. wacko stuff' being as ridiculous as the blokes alarmed by the two rainbows. I'm sure you've met at least one person who label you 'a conspiracy theorist' because you've exceeded his/her hourly quota of using the 'they' word' :)

Logic is so 80's :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Building the Best and Possibly Last Manned Fighter Jet for the U.S. Military (Full Documentary)

Sorry if it's been posted before...

Otherwise, enjoy !

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

Yeah, NOVA's "Battle of the X-Planes", good one. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Thank you Blaze !

The f-35 Fans won't be deceived... Long to watch but really worth it.

Lots of stuffs to be learnt from here, IMHO

;)

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

That was awesome! Thanx for posting, it sucked me in so much I sat here and watched the whole thing on my phone.

What a testament to simulators aswell, how they said after hours in the simulator, the aircraft flew much like it did in the Sim. Makes me wonder how close our desktop Sims are coming to their multimillion dollar Sims.

Also owning all the dcs models currently, this makes me want to by flaming cliffs 3 just so I can pretend to be a test pilot on the new beta F-15 model!

Sent from my ONE_TOUCH_960C using Tapatalk 2

What a testament to simulators aswell, how they said after hours in the simulator, the aircraft flew much like it did in the Sim. Makes me wonder how close our desktop Sims are coming to their multimillion dollar Sims.

We sure are much further along graphically.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...