Zoom function driving me nuts - help

I've recently had to reinstall lock on and lost all my keyboard and joystick settings. The interface for setting up keys is driving me nuts. I've spent hours trying to get my cockpit slow zoom in/out to work again. I've got it set up exactly the same on every jet ( Num/ = zoom out Num* = zoom in) but it only works in the Flanker...

HELP!

ED - Your new interface for setting up key binds leave much to be desired!

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

I just moved my x axis on my TrackIR unit to the zoom and that did it. Have you verified that it's not accidently changing settings for game mode and stuff like that?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

.................that was the fix....

Track IR Z axis was assigned to one of the view commands, even though I don't have a TIR Z axis due to having a TIR 3 standard. I checked the F-15 file vs the Su27 file and that was the difference. You are a legend

• Like 1

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region