questions bout buying flaming cliffs 2

• ED Team
To play Flaming Cliffs 2 you need Lock On Modern Air Combat, the 1st version, you don't need Flaming Cliffs. And the manuals are sold separately. So to answer your question yes you do need to buy them from the e-shop.

You only need to buy the Flaming Cliffs 2 manual.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

You only need to buy the Flaming Cliffs 2 manual.

AFAIK there's a PDF manual in the FC2 disk, so there's no absolute need to buy the printed manual, however, it's a nice thing to have.

I bought from kengray and I'm still waiting to receive the game disk, it should be arriving shortly.

Check in Amazon.co.uk before buying, the game was cheaper there than in Kengray (I only found out after ordering!!!)

The Installation and Activation guide for LOCKON: Flaming Cliffs2 says:

"…you must have installed either LOCKON: Modern Air Combat or LOCKON: Flaming Cliffs."

Of course for Flaming Cliffs "1" you need to have also LOCKON: Modern Air Combat…

as a result you need "LOCKON: Modern Air Combat" anyway :D

DELL Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 940 2,93 GHz @3 GHz, 8 MB cache | 8.192 MB 1.067 MHz Tri Channel DDR3

| 512 MB ATI® Radeon™ 4850 | 500 GB 7200 rpm Serial ATA | Samsung SM 2693 HM 25.5 " | HOTAS Cougar Thrustmaster |