Zoom problem in FC

Maybe the Final Solution Found !!!

A guy in our squad's forum gave my the tipp! Have you ever tried Cam2Pan? Or are you still using it?

If yes, thaan make sure to go to their homepage and check it out for the "newview" programme, use the given installation procedure, reassign the zoom axis in lomac as u like and enjoy!

Worked for me!

So it is NOT a bug of FC 1.1 !!

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I had a similar problem when setting up my joystick. I found Pilgrims solution worked best for me. I also found that 100% of the time for me when a button didn't do what it was supposed to according to my X-45 set up it was a conflict between LO joystick assignments and my joystick. LO tries to set up your joystick for you. Don't let it. Just leave the basic axes intact and delete the others. Then you can set it up to your own preferences. If LO and your joystick both have a funciton set then you will get a conflict.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

i use the slider on my x52 for my cockpit zoom, it woks perfectly, i have to set a tiny deadzone at either end of the slider, or it will stutter, but i mean its a tiny deadzone and it is set via the saitek control panel, but otherwise, no zoom problems here....

ive had the x52 for a few months, prior to that i had x45, not once has zoom messed me up in either Flaming cliffs, or 1.11 and 1.12a

X-52 no problems of this nature.

I read about the problem FF is having regarding the Zoom capabilities.I went and double checked that my X-52 I just bought last week is working properly.I tested from inside the cockpit (F-1 key.) and outside (F-2 and F-3 key.)and all checked out OK (ATI CAT. 6.2).I really dont know what could be wrong in your case,except that it's unique,this might take some research on your behalf(if you have the time and patience for such things)But I really do hope you find a solution quick, I could'nt imagine what I would do if i lost my zooming capabilities,i really need them.Again...GOOD LUCK and check six:icon_supe

• 1 month later...

I am experiencing this same or a similarly frustrating problem.

I have a Saitek X45 and I have been using the Rotary 1 on the throttle for the zoom view pretty well since the dawn of LOMAC without error. Now any time I fly the Su-33 things get FUBAR.

I can fly any other get in LOMAC 1.12A without trouble, but the moment I fly the Su-33 the joystick axis gets shifted forward... i.e. the neutral position becomes the near fully zoomed position. Rotating back the view will zoom fully out and then zoom partway back in by the time the rotator is moved to the full back position. At all times the view is intolerably spiky.

When I quit the game and check the joystick control panel the error is now reflected in the joystick calibration and I generally need to reinstall the stick to fix the error.

This problem ONLY occurs after flying the Su-33 in LOMAC 1.12A. I can fly the Su-27 or any other jet to my hearts content without any sign of this bug, so long as I haven't flown the Su-33 beforehand. The moment I fly the Su-33 things are FUBAR until I reinstall the stick or move it to another USB port.

I am using the Web version of LOMAC: Flaming Cliffs. I am not using cam2pan or anyother such software. I am using TrackIR and have been since well before 1.1.

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

• 3 years later...

I DISABLED the Z axis on my TRACKIR, :music_whistling:

and that fixed it for me. I would rather use keys than zoom with TrackIR anyway...

Snack

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download