New Flaming Cliffs CD-ROM Copy Protection

Desde luego macho, tienes la gracia en el culo...en el contexto que nos movemos la gracia le puede costar unos pocos miles de dolares a ED, por simpaticón...por cierto, a tios malencaraos de esos me los desayuno yo por las mañanas, oK?

Why not in english???

o no te atreves a ponerlo en inglés por si acaso?? :icon_evil :icon_evil

...por cierto, a tios malencaraos de esos me los desayuno yo por las mañanas, oK?

lo mismo te digo

Bitch fight? :o

Negative. She was surprisingly willing. After we were done with her she wanted to stay, but we sent her back home to you.

P.s. In gratitude for her service I have provided a extra sample of Dr. Reap's 2Ball Lotion & Throat lozenge, enjoy ;)

Hair on the wall... Blood in the street... The

crush of bone ' neath my feet.

Has ED answered any questions put to them No. I don't think they have formally answered one thread to any of the questions put to them. Leave this thread alone people unless your working for ED. That goes for everyone trying to stick their opinions here. It's all here-say. and these people have no bussiness budding in! People want definate answers to their questions, and I think it's up to ED to answer them, not the people that are blowing them! lol

Even funnier post! :D

Lighten up, Francis.

Guest bones

im boycotting this mess, and im not installing or buying this crap. keep your starf ck. i bought lockon and was disapointed your not getting me twice.shame on u .. any1 interested in lock on ill sell mine for $2 +shipping

im boycotting this mess, and im not installing or buying this crap. keep your starf ck. i bought lockon and was disapointed your not getting me twice.shame on u .. any1 interested in lock on ill sell mine for $2 +shipping

:D:D:D

what we have here is a rare species of pure "forums troll" individual. excellent example of degenerating form.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

should we treat everything posted here as humor? ;)

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]