ModMan 7.3.0.0 available

Skypat

Try a new download and a new installation, maybe version you downloaded is corupted.

@ trevcart : As my budy suggest, turn off your antivirus and try again the installation.

For information : Before installing the last modman version uninstall all your BS addons.

Yes, now it's working correctly.

Thanks for your help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI GT72 6QD Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz-3.5GHz - 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia GTX970M 3GB DDR5 - 256 GB M.2. SATA SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 RPM - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full-HD IPS Screen - Trackir 5 - HOTAS Warthog

Little request for new version :) Can we filter the game selection dialog so it only lists the games we wish (have)?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I get a message that the download was possibly corrupted or incomplete when I try to install. I am using Windows 7 64, UAC is disabled, and I try to install as administrator.

Core i7-6950x, 512GB memory, Nvidia RTX 8000, PCIe SSD's, Windows 10 Pro.

Merci Skypat, vous êtes vraiment un atout pour DCS. :thumbup:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

I get a message that the download was possibly corrupted or incomplete when I try to install. I am using Windows 7 64, UAC is disabled, and I try to install as administrator.

I'm using seven 64 and Skypat too, and we have no problem. Did you use any program to download modman ?

If yes, try without them, if not, tell me and i'll provide you a mirror.

@andyustim : If you need some help to customise your ini, tell me what game you want to keep, and the order, and i 'll give you the ini.

I'm using seven 64 and Skypat too, and we have no problem. Did you use any program to download modman ?

If yes, try without them, if not, tell me and i'll provide you a mirror.

@andyustim : If you need some help to customise your ini, tell me what game you want to keep, and the order, and i 'll give you the ini.

First, thank you for the reply.

I used Google's Chrome internet browser and just clicked the download link in the post, and hit save. Once it downloaded, I moved the file from the downloads folder to it's own folder on the harddrive I have for DCS Black Shark. When I try to run the install is when I get the issue.

First, thank you for the reply.

I used Google's Chrome internet browser and just clicked the download link in the post, and hit save. Once it downloaded, I moved the file from the downloads folder to it's own folder on the harddrive I have for DCS Black Shark. When I try to run the install is when I get the issue.

I need more explanation about waht you mean by teh sentence in bold.

You move the file in the DCS installation folder, or is it a folder wehre you have dcs installation files ?

For information, Modman must not be installed in the DCS installation folder.

Chrome should be ok for the download, skypat use that navigator. So try the link from Nighthawk.

As it said on your screen, BS must not be installed in the program file folder. You can choose everything except in the program files. It's the same for Modman.

Never install games in the following folder for Vista/Seven 32 and 64 :

C:\Program Files (x86)

and

C:\ProgramData

So for exemple, you can install blackhark in :

C:\Ka-50

and Modman in :

C:\ModMan

You can use a subfolder if you want, like this :

C:\Games\Ka-50

C:\Games\ModMan

So BS and Modman will be in Games folder, but have their own folder.

You must not install Modman in BS folder like this :

C:\Games\Ka-50\ Modman (Never do that)

Edited by Phoenix FR

I need more explanation about waht you mean by teh sentence in bold.

You move the file in the DCS installation folder, or is it a folder wehre you have dcs installation files ?

For information, Modman must not be installed in the DCS installation folder.

Chrome should be ok for the download, skypat use that navigator. So try the link from Nighthawk.

I meant that when Chrome downloads a file, it is saved in Chrome's "downloads" folder. After it downloaded, I moved it to an individual directory folder I created called "Modman" on a dedicated hard drive for Black Shark; it's location is D:\ModMan . When I then tried to install, I got the error.

I am going to give the mirror site a shot right now.

UPDATE: Mirror site worked the first time. Thank you, it is very much appreciated.

Edited by audiohavoc

I have to go with Pheonix FR on this. I use Chrome and the initial link gave me an Archive integrity check failed message too, although I run Vista 32...trying the mirror now.

EDIT: Mirror failed as well. will try IE (shudder...)

Edited by astrospud

Rectum non bustus

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm having major problems with Modman. I've followed the instructions above regarding the directory structure, but the game throws up several error messages and will not run. I uninstall the mods in Modman and the game runs fine.

Currently my directory structure is this: C:/Games/Eagledynamics/Ka50

and C:/Games/Modman

Any help with this matter is appreciated :helpsmilie::dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am having an issue with Modman as well. First off, I'm new to this so I'd really appreciate any help. I am running Vista x64 and using modman on Flamming Cliffs 2.

I have ModMan and FC2 both installed separately on hard drive- C:/Modman, and C:/LockOn Flaming Cliffs 2.

I was under the impression that ModMan took a mod and unzipped it into the proper folders in my FC2 directory?

Instead, modman is just unzipping the mod and creating a base folder in my FC2 directory. So I have to figure out where every file goes and manually put it there? Right now modman is simply working as Winzip. I know this can't be right, any help?