ModMan 7.3.0.0 available

Skypat

ModMan 7.3.0.0 Available

-------

- Added support for Flaming Cliffs 2.0 v1.2.1

- Added support for DCS Ka-50 v1.0.2 and manage new graphics_bs.cfg file

you must use the new ModMan.ini file, do not replace it by older file.

- Paypal button now link to http://www.checksix-fr.com (my homesite) paypal account

Download here:http://www.checksix-fr.com/bibliotheque/index.php?Fichier=6068

all mirrors allowed, don't ask for !

Edited by Skypat
  • Like 3

I point the mod-man to the correct directory and it states it doesn't exists and CTD.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

fixed it I just pointed it to the KA50 folder instead of all the way to the bin folder.

Have you done any modification to you DCS folder, before the release of version 7.3, in the goal to use previous modman version ?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Lol, Skypat, someday you might want to change the way ModMan verifies game install and exe location. So many people are drilling all the way down to the EXE and having this problem. Having the user point to the specific exe is more idiotproof than the root directory.

Lol, Skypat, someday you might want to change the way ModMan verifies game install and exe location. So many people are drilling all the way down to the EXE and having this problem. Having the user point to the specific exe is more idiotproof than the root directory.

if i ask for exe file, i will never know where is the root directory and so i will never know where the game tree folder start.

this won't change, user should read what ModMan ask for

"Show me the way to the [GAME] ROOT folder !"

it's clear, isn't it ? :)

best regards

Skypat

Edited by Skypat

Does anyone know why I'm having this error message?

"Error loading library

Please check whether PowerBuilder accessibility library can be located in the path."

Thanks in advance.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI GT72 6QD Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz-3.5GHz - 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia GTX970M 3GB DDR5 - 256 GB M.2. SATA SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 RPM - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full-HD IPS Screen - Trackir 5 - HOTAS Warthog

if i ask for exe file, i will never know where is the root directory and so i will never know where the game tree folder start.

this won't change, user should read what ModMan ask for

"Show me the way to the [GAME] ROOT folder !"

it's clear, isn't it ? :)

best regards

Skypat

You'd think right? Lots of people ask "what's root?"

You would know where the EXE should be in relation to the root so if the exe is in C:\Directory1\Directory2\Directory3\Directory4\bin\x86\stable\simulator.exe then you know the root is C:\Directory1\Directory2\Directory3\Directory4\, just working backward.

You'd think right? Lots of people ask "what's root?"

You would know where the EXE should be in relation to the root so if the exe is in C:\Directory1\Directory2\Directory3\Directory4\bin\x86\stable\simulator.exe then you know the root is C:\Directory1\Directory2\Directory3\Directory4\, just working backward.

you are wrong

ModMan is Multigame not only Lockon,series

i can't know what is the root directory between the several Directoryxxx

Modman is able to manage game i have not on my HDD so i don't know the directory tree at all of a specific game

why are you choosing directory4 as root directory ? why not Directory3 ? and why not c:\ ? have you got an AI computer ?

sorry guys but you miss the coding point

btw hope it's can help :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_directory

this will never change so if it's too difficult to show the game root director, you have always the possibility to manage addon manually.

When you install a game, windows ask you where you want to install the game folder not the simulator.exe file :D

But maybe Bill gates will change this way in future ? stay tuned ! :D

best regards

Skypat

Edited by Skypat
me

But ModMan asks "What game are you using?" So this is known to the program. Also the directory structure of the game root relative to any given exe is known. Specify a game and a path to an exe and I can tell you the root path.

Let me resume :D

i decide how it's best to work and i disagree totally with you on this subject.

nothing personal, but your request is definitaly not accepted.

marteau_juge2-737f3.jpg

:D

Edited by Skypat

Does anyone know why I'm having this error message?

"Error loading library

Please check whether PowerBuilder accessibility library can be located in the path."

Thanks in advance.:thumbup:

are you using VISTA, WIN7 ? and have you installed ModMan in program files folder ?

due to windows UAC features, this error may occurs.

not sure at all, you are the first about this error. (powerbuilder are the ModMan runtime libraries)

every time i try and open the file it keeps saying this error

"windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

i have tried running this as administrator but still get the same message. and i have tried downloading it several times and still no luck.

Any ideas guys?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

every time i try and open the file it keeps saying this error

"windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item"

i have tried running this as administrator but still get the same message. and i have tried downloading it several times and still no luck.

Any ideas guys?

read my precedent post please

are you using VISTA, WIN7 ? and have you installed ModMan in program files folder ?

due to windows UAC features, this error may occurs.

not sure at all, you are the first about this error. (powerbuilder are the ModMan runtime libraries)

Thanks Sypat for your response.

I'm using Win7 Home Premim 64, and I allways install Modman under a specific folder used for LOFC and BS (actually it's c:\Eagle Dynamics\Modman).

I've had it like that for months and every thing went Ok. Every thing messed up with the last BS patch and trying to use LeadingEdge's new skin under 1.0.2.

Any Idea?

By the way, you're doing a great job!:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI GT72 6QD Core i7 6700HQ 2.6GHz-3.5GHz - 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia GTX970M 3GB DDR5 - 256 GB M.2. SATA SSD + 1TB HDD 7200 RPM - 17.3" 1920 x 1080 Full-HD IPS Screen - Trackir 5 - HOTAS Warthog

Thanks Sypat for your response.

I'm using Win7 Home Premim 64, and I allways install Modman under a specific folder used for LOFC and BS (actually it's c:\Eagle Dynamics\Modman).

I've had it like that for months and every thing went Ok. Every thing messed up with the last BS patch and trying to use LeadingEdge's new skin under 1.0.2.

Any Idea?

By the way, you're doing a great job!:thumbup:

Try a new download and a new installation, maybe version you downloaded is corupted.

@ trevcart : As my budy suggest, turn off your antivirus and try again the installation.

For information : Before installing the last modman version uninstall all your BS addons.