Mission Editor

I want to create a trigger that loads a mission once i land my jet. Anybody now of anyway to do this?

I thought about doing a trigger for airspeed at zero but that will just load the next mission at the start. I also thought of a trigger zone but when you take off you will hit the zone so thats out.

Basicly all i want is a continous type of mission. You land and another mission loads and you contiue on.

Thanks guys

Once Unit Speed Greater than X > Set Flag 1

Once Flag 1 is true and Unit Speed lower than x > load mission

having multiple conditions for a trigger to activate is the best way to control specifics of what actions you want to be triggered.

Edited by Grimes

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Once Unit Speed Greater than X > Set Flag 1

Once Flag 1 is true and Unit Speed lower than x > load mission

having multiple conditions for a trigger to activate is the best way to control specifics of what actions you want to be triggered.

I think you have to check also altitude, because when you taxi on runway and stop before take off another mission will be loaded. So add to the first trigger condition Unit Altitude Greater than Y.

LockOn SVK Squad bomber.

"Flight sim is not about to know everything about aircraft, but to know which button must be pressed in crucial time." - dead virtual pilot

I think you have to check also altitude, because when you taxi on runway and stop before take off another mission will be loaded. So add to the first trigger condition Unit Altitude Greater than Y.

If you set flag 1 to set at 100 knots you shouldn't have to set altitude. If i understand flags correct. Then flag 1 would set when you reach 100 knots and you could set the last part to be flag 1 true and units speed is 0 knots........

Hmmm ok so i got my triggers set. but the mission never loads once all conditions are met.... i even set up a message for each trigger so i could verify that each condition was happening. the messages appear when each condition is met but alas no misssion loads when it should. Maybe im missing something......anybody know anything about the mission load trigger?

Just made a few quick missions and could not get it to work.

Even tried using in campainge structor

Maybe used start mission after an intro ??

RyZen5 3600x, MSI GamingX RX 5700xt, AX-370-K7, 16 Gig G-Skil 3200 :thumbup:, Antec 650w (Still),Win10 on 256G 870 NVMe, 860+850 Evo for Apps, 2x1TB WD HDs for :music_whistling:, TR5 :detective:, Hog stick:joystick:, 3x TM MFD Bezels. a 32" AOC, @ 2560x1440, no floppy & a crappy chair :pain:. Its hard to find a chair that accepts you as you grow.:pilotfly: