yoda's gps and awacs mod for f15?

superdunkaroos

right under your nose in this same forum section on same front page ;)

time for an eye exam :doh:

funny how you put it... but in essence thats exactly what it gives u... and more... especially relevant to teammate positions... :lol:

this would make the f15 complete

my baby :)

--NiTiN--

this would make the f15 complete

Or completely illegal on some servers as its quite an advantage, thus can be considered a cheat mod to gain unfair SA... not to mention the arguable realism aspect for such tools in respect for the F15 modeled in FC2...

It can be great for coops and specialized events however...

just be sure to backup original files so you can revert to stock if needed... ;)

Edited by Breakshot

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

It isn't connected to awacs or GPS. FDL and INS only,

and remember the current version isnt final by any means.

2.1 will be final. Like stated, some servers like to enforce the

vanilla setup for various reasons, so make a backup.

Current version lets you see:

Your payload screen on second monitor.

Your waypoints on second monitor.

Your radar screen on second monitor.

Export your TEWS/RWR to a secondary monitor

Your Wingmen and what their radars have detected on second monitor.

(FDL for those that have explicitly connected to the same datalink network)

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Just to be fair to everyone, you must list the advantages you get with LEAVU/ERI that are not part of the stock game. These are:

1. Estimated range of a locked ECM contact - in any plane

2. Auto slew of radar for bugged TWS contact

3. Ability to step through contacts in TWS by pressing a key and having TDC snap to each contact.

4. The F-15 RWR works in LEAVU - in any plane

5. Datalink of what your wingman sees on radar - in any plane

6. In the HSI, you get a bearing and range of yourself from selected waypoint

7. In the HSI, you get a bearing and range of your TDC from the selected waypoint

8. In HSI you get an overhead view of your waypoints.

These are all that I can think of besides the advantage of having a visible instrument on a second monitor. People also need to understand that the Datalink is not like AWACs. You need to have people connected to a LEAVU server and you only see what your wingman sees on radar.

This not meant to be another, 'is LEAVU good or bad?' post. Just a clarification of what advantages you get besides having instruments on a second monitor.

Edited by Crunch
  • Like 1

Just to be fair to everyone, you must list the advantages you get with LEAVU/ERI that are not part of the stock game. These are:...

What you need in that case is a full users manual, something I really don't have time for.

Maybe when I get time to release Leavu/ERI 2.1 I may release such a manual.

I really don't agree with this. It is nothing personal towards you Crunch, but I must not

do anything. I provided those who enjoy this program a free immersion enhancement tool for

the game. This does not require an explanation or excuse. Those features you listed there will

likely not be completely true for the 2.1 version, and thus I am reluctant to release detailed specifics

about each feature. The overview I listed was a simple overview of the program's functionality.

In all honesty there is not enough time or space here to go over the full features to every new user.

Again, this is not meant as anything personal towards you Crunch, but I feel this needs to be said.

From now on: See signature.

Edited by =RvE=Yoda

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

What you need in that case is a full users manual, something I really don't have time for.

Maybe when I get time to release Leavu/ERI 2.1 I may release such a manual.

I really don't agree with this. It is nothing personal towards you Crunch, but I must not

do anything. I provided those who enjoy this program a free immersion enhancement tool for

the game. This does not require an explanation or excuse. Those features you listed there will

likely not be completely true for the 2.1 version, and thus I am reluctant to release detailed specifics

about each feature. The overview I listed was a simple overview of the program's functionality.

In all honesty there is not enough time or space here to go over the full features to every new user.

Again, this is not meant as anything personal towards you Crunch, but I feel this needs to be said.

From now on: See signature.

No problem Yoda. You might misunderstand me. When I said, "you must list the advantages" I really did not mean you. I meant as, "one must list the advantages" and In particular I myself thought it best to list these things so people flying online know what is involved. As I have said before, I totally agree that it is not your responsibility to have to develop something that you do not want. You should not also be concerned with the effects on multiplayer. Servers have the integrity check tool to prevent something like LEAVU anyway if desired.

You are making something you enjoy and it is IMO it is very nice of you to share your hard work with the community.

Edited by Crunch

No problem Yoda. You might misunderstand me. When I said, "you must list the advantages" I really did not mean you. I meant as, "one must list the advantages" and In particular I myself thought it best to list these things so people flying online know what is involved. As I have said before, I totally agree that it is not your responsibility to have to develop something that you do not want. You should not also be concerned with the effects on multiplayer. Servers have the integrity check tool to prevent something like LEAVU anyway if desired.

You are making something you enjoy and it is IMO it is very nice of you to share your hard work with the community.

Sorry my mistake, I must have misunderstood you before.

Thank you Crunch for clearing it up.