SimMod A-10 for FC2 ModMan pack released

Skypat

Great! Got it!

Thanks Skypat. Do you have any download mirrors? I'm getting download failure every time I try.

Maybe you can try using a download manager. Im using Flashget v1.9.6 and have no problem downloading the file. Flashget lets you download torrents and emule files too, lets you pause/resume downloads, wich is very handy at times, and also works as an accelerator. Stay away from v3.3 though!

Regards,

=ACU=Tech

TECH Systemes

Computer 1 Computer 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quick test:

-Getting better about the AIM-9M. Looks fine to me now, right angle and alinement.

-AIM-9P need to be rotated about 90° to match real mounting pattern, they need the same rotational angle as the AIM-9P actually + they need to be properly alined with the pylon.

xx-xxxx%20A-10%20circa81%20AIM-9L%20Fitting%20test.jpg

See the two little squares coming out on the sides? That's how you mounted the AIM-9M and AIM-9P go the same way.

To simmod team:

-Exhaust is mis-aligned with the engines, can something be done there ?

-Same goes for canon rounds coming out over 12 0'clock but they should be on 9 o'clock I believe.

Here's a pick pinpointing these details:

sanstitrems.th.png

Edited by BlackSharkAce

Je vais voir pour C6 Muse, mais je sais que Skypat n'est pas dispo ce soir. Au pire ce sera résolu demain.

I'm going to check for C6 link, but Skypat is not availiable tonight. Anyway, it would be fix tomorow.

Thx for your feedback BlackSharkAce, we had a look for the exhaust, and we have not seen what was wrong with them. I understand better with your screen. But i don't know if we can fix the exhaust, and canon problem.

Edited by Phoenix FR

Thanx for the link. Way faster DL! Thanx to all for making this beautiful A-10A model! A work of art! :)

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

Hmm....strange, I see the same anomalies with the v.1.1. I also rechecked the server.lue file to see if the value was correct like in the previous post.

EDIT: Works! Only strange thing is that I only get the anomalies in the "Fire range" mission. If I create my own mission everything works like normal! Dunno why, maybe Wags have

any idea? I also lose 6DOF in that mission AND get the pitch down problem increased more...

Edited by Kaptein_Damli

My moviemaking channel at YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertDamli

I don,t think any thing can be done about these small problems Sim mod is no longer a team. I think Yeniceri still visits the forms once in a wile though

Quick test:

-Getting better about the AIM-9M. Looks fine to me now, right angle and alinement.

-AIM-9P need to be rotated about 90° to match real mounting pattern, they need the same rotational angle as the AIM-9P actually + they need to be properly alined with the pylon.

See the two little squares coming out on the sides? That's how you mounted the AIM-9M and AIM-9P go the same way.

To simmod team:

-Same goes for canon rounds coming out over 12 0'clock but they should be on 9 o'clock I believe.

sanstitrems.th.png

Edited by Deadman

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/a-10c-warthog-supplies

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/133818-deadmans-cockpit-base-plans/#comment-133824

CNCs and Laser engravers are great but they can't do squat with out a precise set of plans.

Quick test:

To simmod team:

sanstitrems.th.png

Reguarding the heat blur and shells issue. Sadly these locations are all hard coded into the A-10 FM so there isn't a whole lot that can be done to fix them. A few other models have the same problem with things like the afterburner cones if the new models do not have the jet nozzles in exactally the same position that the origonal model did.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]