Cougar Profile for FC2 (Level High) by Viper

Advanced Profile of the Cougar to FC2 by Viper

Version 1.1

I have included all the necessary functions of each aircraft, in a single profile. Thus, with this profile can fly any aircraft that includes FC2 without changes. FC2 is very simple systems, so that the creation of this profile has been among the least gratifying, forcing me to include features that I usually leave out of my profiles. I have followed the Nico's profile for FC 1.12b as a guide.

The zip contains everything you need, the TMJ and TMM, the text RTF with installation instructions, as well as the JPG with the image you see below to print.

Mirror 1 - http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat/magatzem/comunitat/perfils/FC2 Viper_Cougar.zip

Please read text archive with instruction in English, Català and Spanish before use this profile, thanks.

FC2_Viper.jpg

Changelog:

Version 1.1 (08-05-2010)

- Fixed Trim bug

- Fixed Next Waypoint bug

Version 1.0 (30-03-2010)

- Original

Edited by Legolasindar
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

I detected minor bugs, in the coming days will release a new version. For now continue with testing.

BUG- Trim Up/Down is inverted in macros Reported by Zhuravlik, thanks.

Trim_Up = {RCTL .}

Trim_Down = {RCTL ;}

FIX- Change keys

Trim_Up = {RCTL ;}

Trim_Down = {RCTL .}

BUG- Wrong key press

Next_Waypoint_Airfield_Or_Target = {LCTL \}

FIX- Change key

Next_Waypoint_Airfield_Or_Target = {LCTL `}

Edited by Legolasindar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

I detected minor bugs, in the coming days will release a new version. For now continue with testing.

BUG- Trim Up/Down is inverted in macros Reported by Zhuravlik, thanks.

Trim_Up = {RCTL .}

Trim_Down = {RCTL ;}

FIX- Change keys

Trim_Up = {RCTL ;}

Trim_Down = {RCTL .}

BUG- Wrong key press

Next_Waypoint_Airfield_Or_Target = {LCTL \}

FIX- Change key

Next_Waypoint_Airfield_Or_Target = {LCTL `}

Hey thanks;

Thanks for the TM Cougar setup..its great.

But after all this time I had no Idea of how and what to do until I downloaded you profile!..LOL

So I took it and added somethings that I feel comfortable with on the Hotas, and since I am a real newb at this it took me awhile to figure it all out...meaning spent most of the day drinking coffee and seeing why this won't work..LOL..in the end I finally figured it out well most of what I need..

So again thanks for getting my butt into gear...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

ok I'm sorry but what axis's in the fc options do I use for microstick,also what do I use for the range and elevation thx in advance

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

Radar Horizentral:Joy slider 1

Radar vertical: Joy RX

Tdc slew Horizentral: mouse x

Tdc slew vertical: Mouse y

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

thank you

Edited by Pipe

i7 4770k @ 4.5, asus z-87 pro, strix GTX 980ti directcu3oc, 32gb Kingston hyperX 2133, philips 40" 4k monitor, hotas cougar\warthog, track ir 5, Oculus Rift

that all works great except joy slider 1 not working

• 2 weeks later...
MY microstick is not working as the target designator ,its acting as mouselook ???

any ideas ??

Found it :doh:

You need enable the profile in the Cougar Control Panel (CCP), open CCP, load profile, and click in the big red button, when appear green is working.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
MY microstick is not working as the target designator ,its acting as mouselook ???

any ideas ??

Found it :doh:

I have the same problem, still haven't found a fix?

Everything works fine, microstick works as mouse and comes in conflict with trackir(shaking view)

Can someone help me?

thanks

Re-check ALL controls in the Controls menu, keys and axis, surely you may have assigned the mouse also to the axes of the views or the trackIR. To use my profile you MUST completely remove the mouse from the views and the trackIR.

And when you activate the profile in the CCP, with the big red button, Be sure that you check the option below, User Mode.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Viper,

First of all, thank you very much for the new profiles :thumbup:.

Could it be that the latest version (download from megaupload) still has the bug for next_waypoint? The trim has the correct keys.

Thanks again for your work, happy flying :pilotfly:

UPDATED VERSION 1.1

I updated profile with the new version. This only fixed announced bugs of the second post.

New links are in the first post.

I think have one more bug, but i cant found, i think one key remain holded sometimes, but i cant found, if any look this bug, please report me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

And thank you for your very nice JOB.

I have one problem: i do not know how to have my gear up or Down!

I see in the profile that it is :

BTN X9 Landing_Gear_Up/Down

knowing that DEF X9 NOT T9 AND X7

But, what is X7?

All i see about X7 is:

BTN T9 /I KD(X7) DLY(200) KU(X7)

But i do not know the meaning of X7? Then i did not succeed activating Gear UP/DOWN Function...

Could you help me please?

Thanks

MS Windows 7 64 Bits SP1

Intel Core2Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Ok Kuky... Thanx... I get this..

So does this expression "BTN X9 Landing_Gear_Up/Down" mean that to get the Gears UP/DOWN, T9 have not to be pressed and the logical value of X7 has to be 1???? That doesn't mean anything to me...

I still can not figure out which button(s) i have to pressed to get the gear UP/DOWN...

MS Windows 7 64 Bits SP1

Intel Core2Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I'm pretty sure it's just 200ms delay.. meaning if you press T9 and hold it for 200ms it will engage landing gear up/down

BTN T9 /I KD(X7) DLY(200) KU(X7) (this line sets logical flag X7 on for 200ms when button T9 is pressed)

DEF X9 NOT T9 AND X7 (this line defines logical flag X9 to be on/true when button T9 is not pressed and logical flag X7 is on - which happens only if T9 is kept pressed longer till logical flag X7 expires after 200ms)

BTN X9 Landing_Gear_Up/Down (this line says when logical flag X9 is on to raise/lower landing gear)

makes sense?

EDIT: oops, I forgot to say that you need S3 button pressed because off "/I":

BTN T9 /I KD(X7) DLY(200) KU(X7)

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...