Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4720 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Raptor... that would be just AWESOME! If not possible, Super Hornet then... I would pay even $100 for good F-22 :)

F-22? So modern!

You take off, spot enemies on your radar, Identify, lock, engage, fire and forget - splash - RTB. THAT's a video game! And limited (JDAM & Small Diameter Bombs) A2G capabilities.

F-22? No thanks.

(And by the way it's waaaayyy too secret to be modelized with DCS fidelity)

So you can pay 100$ for a F-22 sim but... Don't think it'll be top notch.

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am aware that they are making the P-51D as a side project to generate extra cash...I was just pointing out all the whinner's out there...and they whine about this and that...because they( I am special ) you should do what I like..it gets very annoying...as I keep saying if they didn't make the Mustang it still wouldn't bother me..life goes on..and I'd have to do with what I get..can't sit in the corner being mad at something you have no control of...:music_whistling:

Thats for sure true. But as Viper already mentioned somewhere, ED could create whatever they want...there are always ppl out there who are whining or crying because they wont get what the want...that is normal.

He ran to his mommy, and cried its taking to long to make his " Cookies..."...:music_whistling:

hehehe you´re such a mean person :D hehe

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Its not a whine,more of a comment but its a bit dissapointing that they mentioned the new DCS Jet many months ago and now it appears that they still havent even decided what it will be yet

Still, its up to them and I you have to live with it.

Worse things happen at sea and all that.

Its not a whine,more of a comment but its a bit dissapointing that they mentioned the new DCS Jet many months ago and now it appears that they still havent even decided what it will be yet

Still, its up to them and I you have to live with it.

Worse things happen at sea and all that.

Sorry my friend I would disagree with all of that...they are just not telling us what " Flight Model " they are doing...because of all the bickering here..and it will interfer with their concentration while they work on it...

You have to remember, they are not gonna tell all..just leave you wondering and surprised once it is available...

Example: I want this " Flight Model " but you want this " Flight Model " can you see the problem it could cause...:helpsmilie::doh:

You can also see this statement from an optimistic point of view: They are working on 2-3 Jets parallel and just can't decide now which one they will release first ;)

The more things one does in parallel the longer it takes to get any of them done!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I say F-14. Been a world favorite for years but never got a proper sim treatment.

It did in janes F/A-18, as an expansion pack. What, its been long ago? So did most of ohter planes.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

F-22? So modern!

You take off, spot enemies on your radar, Identify, lock, engage, fire and forget - splash - RTB. THAT's a video game! And limited (JDAM & Small Diameter Bombs) A2G capabilities.

F-22? No thanks.

(And by the way it's waaaayyy too secret to be modelized with DCS fidelity)

So you can pay 100$ for a F-22 sim but... Don't think it'll be top notch.

I also said, that if modeling F22 good enough is not possible, then I would pick F18 :)

It did in janes F/A-18, as an expansion pack. What, its been long ago? So did most of ohter planes.

Never heard of such a thing (care to post some link?). Last serious F-14 effort AFAIK was the Fleet Defender in 1995 (e.g. Top Gun: Fire at Will doesn't count a a serious effort).

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Never heard of such a thing (care to post some link?). Last serious F-14 effort AFAIK was the Fleet Defender in 1995 (e.g. Top Gun: Fire at Will doesn't count a a serious effort).

There was a big effort of TSH team. They switched the airframe and cockpit into F14 but avionics and flight physics were the Janes F/A18 ones.

TSH did a very nice work without the source code. Now that JF/A18 is a little old I only hope any version of DCS F18 to get Naval Ops with DCS detail.

In 50 years we may have DCS:F-22 if we're lucky.

In 50 years noone would buy this one since it would be less interesting than DCS paperplane then :D

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

There was a big effort of TSH team. They switched the airframe and cockpit into F14 but avionics and flight physics were the Janes F/A18 ones.

TSH did a very nice work without the source code. Now that JF/A18 is a little old I only hope any version of DCS F18 to get Naval Ops with DCS detail.

I see, but that's not really an expansion pack and a serious F-14 sim. Then he could have mentioned the F-14 mods for the Falcon 4.0 or even LockOn..

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

And that's why we will make ED make DCS: T-65 X-wing-fighter by then :D:D (people that watched star wars will get it)

hahaha, that would be awesome...

btw. what do you think how many people do not have watched Star wars yet? ;)

DCS-Tutorial-Collection