Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

I would like to see all of the listed planes but to be realistic the F-22 and F-35 probably will never happen. They're too complicated to build which results in more time for the project. Financially, the time required for developers to develop(Steve Ballmmer style http://youtu.be/V-FkalybggA) for a 50$ module is way more than say a F86 Saber.

-Too Complicated / Requires Time / Classified

F/A-22 Raptor

F-35 Lightning

-Likely / Possible

F-15E Strike Eagle

F-14 TomCat

F-16 Fighting Falcon

-In Dev

FA-18E Super Hornet (might not succeed)

F/A-18 Hornet

-Done

F-15 Eagle (F-15C can use some more realism)

Anyways, I hope I'm wrong and that someday we will have all..

Edited by SirEarl

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the F-22 and F-35 probably will never happen.

“Everything that can be invented, has been invented” Charles Duell 1899.

The F-35 was started and ready to be built for DCS by Kinney Interactive but the community killed it by not believing in their capabilities....

Had the kickstarter been successful, we would probably be getting ready for the F-35 to launch in EDGE 2.0. But instead, we wait for the MiG-15 :D

Edited by Mike Busutil

The F-35 was started and ready to be built for DCS by Kinney Interactive but the community killed it by not believing in their capabilities....

Had the kickstarter been successful, we would probably be getting ready for the F-35 to launch in EDGE 2.0.

No way would that have happened.

B-52 its time for a bomber in dcs and a Vietnam map

Even though I have nothing to do with any official lines of communication, I can promise you this will never happen any time in the short medium or long term future. If I am wrong, sue me :-)

Mizzy

Had the kickstarter been successful, we would probably be getting ready for the F-35 to launch in EDGE 2.0. But instead, we wait for the MiG-15 :D

BOOM!

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amen, I'm a Computer Engineer with a strong background in classical physics, organic chemistry, and biology.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Isaac Newton.

Otherwise, very inhospitable of the community to kill the F-35. Maybe Kinney Interactive will make the F-22 now?

Looking back, they had a pretty detailed model of the F35. Some of the projects people throw money at on kickstarter is just questionable, but this would have been awesome.

Edited by SirEarl

This is my first post for this wishlist thread.So here it goes,it's huge.F-80/T-33 Shooting Star,F-94 Starfire,F-86E Sabre,F-86D,H,K Sabre Dog,F-89 Scorpion,F-100 Super Sabre,F-101 Voodoo,F-102 Delta Dagger,F-104 Starfighter,F-4 Phantom II both AF & Navy/Marines versions,F-106 Delta Dart,F-5 Freedom Fighter/Tiger.F-117 Nighthawk,F-22 Raptor.B-36 Peacemaker,B-47 Stratojet,B-45 Tornado,B-58 Hustler,B-66 Destroyer,B-1 Lancer,B-2 Spirit.C-54 Skymaster,C-118 Liftmaster,C-124 Globemaster II,C-130 Hercules all models,C-133 Cargomaster,C-141 Starlifter,C-5 Galaxy,C-17 Globemaster III,KC-10 Extender,KC-130 Hercules.AC-47 Spooky,AC-130 Spectre,EC-130 Hercules,EC/RC 121 Warning Star,U-2 Dragon Lady,SR-71 Blackbird,RQ-1/9 Predator/Reaper,RQ-4 Global Hawk.A-1 Skyraider,AJ Savage,FJ Fury,F2H Banshee,F3D Skynight,A-4 Skyhawk all models,A-3 Skywarrior,F4D Skyray,F3C Demon,A-5 Vigilante,S-3 Viking,P-2 Neptune,P-3 Orion,OV-10 Bronco.Bell X-1,X-2,X-3 Stilletto,X-15,D-558 Skystreak,XB-70 Valkirye.T-28 Trojan,T-34 Mentor,T-6 Texan II,T-38 Talon.I'm sure a lot of these may not be developed but it's my dream list anyways.:smilewink:

Edited by Angelthunder
More Aircraft to Add

It was started on 10/25/07

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

You don't know how developing professional flight simulations work it seems... no offense, but the thread was about a wish, not the actual start of development.

The Casa C-101EB released in Beta a few days ago, is in work for roundabout 3 Years, and it has no ultra complex avionics and weapons management systems, let alone a multimode radar system.

DCS AFM/EFM unlike other games does not simply change some roll and pitch ratio for different 3D models and basically an A-10 flys pretty similar than an F-15.

Typical development time is measured in years...

Just lol!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Shag, I agree with you so I hope I'm not being admonished. Thing is that on my pc at least the first page of this thread is about Migs, which is funny. People were waiting for a Mig-23 and a Mig-27 first. Maybe they should get their planes first - being first in line and all.

Well, a lot of people wish for a lot of different planes... which is a good thing, as the more diversity, the better.

I was just astonished some guys think you can push out DCS level Modules month by month.

Personally I'm happy about any new plane or helicopter that is published.

A lot of the unexpected modules were a nice surprise and I like each one of them. Hawk, Mig-21, Huey, P-51D .and so on...

So as fir a wishlist, the Eurofighter Typhoon is in progress, the F-18 as well, BO-105, AH-1G is worked on, and other beauties are in the list.

So just bring it on, one after another. :D

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I'm sure there is a poll around here already on this....

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Do you plan to build a new module or just want to tweak the existing F-5E?

As in flyable with an F-5E cockpit, or flyable with an SU-25T cockpit?

A new module "DCS: F-5E" sounds interesting, given it gets at least FC3 level avionics and hopefully an EFM...

I would love to see a full clickable pit, with DCS level avionics and systems simulation.

Shagrat

F/A-18A+ & a F/A-18E/F full stop! oh wait they are :P I better find a good nursing home with fibre/cable connection, so when the Hornets does come out eg - (what ever year that maybe 2027) ill be about to fly! ;)

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup: