Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

Point taken.:)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything, including your hold, is subject to change :D

OMG you just confirmed the next module will be AH-64!

We'll hold you to it!

:P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Something I'd love is DCS SU-25SM. That would be extremely awesome.

But DCS AT-802U works too... >.>

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Actually now that I think about it that would be kinda cool - I think perhaps I'd prefer the Su-25 though - I don't know why, I just prefer flying it in FC2.

Nate

I agree with you.But,su 25 have no anti radar missiles and other precision weapons,and as resoult,it migth happend that many people found that game is not interesting and vould not by that game.I dont know,maby i am wrong.

I vould like MiG 21,Fantom F 4 + Su 25 DCS game.Something like that,back at 60-70-ties.But i dont know is that so much interesting for other people.

Maby su 34?It is new plane,still secret.Is it possible to collect informations abouth flights capabilty to create flight model,weapons?

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

I agree with you.But,su 25 have no anti radar missiles and other precision weapons,and as resoult,it migth happend that many people found that game is not interesting and vould not by that game.I dont know,maby i am wrong.

I vould like MiG 21,Fantom F 4 + Su 25 DCS game.Something like that,back at 60-70-ties.But i dont know is that so much interesting for other people.

Maby su 34?It is new plane,still secret.Is it possible to collect informations abouth flights capabilty to create flight model,weapons?

I also agree that it should be a different version instead of the standard toad ...Also the others i agree, but we probably can't get the su-34 and f4 because they are two seaters and i doubt they will just give the info on the su-34

I also agree that it should be a different version instead of the standard toad ...Also the others i agree, but we probably can't get the su-34 and f4 because they are two seaters and i doubt they will just give the info on the su-34

Even the toilets classified. :D

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

When Eurofighter was finished,it was much wors than MiG 29,so every country continue with his development.I think,still is not over.

Edited by =SE=Sova

Смрт фашизму,слобода народу!

When Eurofighter was finished,it was much wors than MiG 29,so every country continue with his development.I think,still is not over.

Really, where the hell did you get that from?

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

So what's going on here? Voting for the helicopters? Did some thread got merged into this one?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-3960X @4.3Ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair CML16GX3M4A1866C9 4 x 4GB @1866Mhz 9-10-9-27-1T |eVGA GTX Titan Black Hydro Copper SLI | Plextor M5 Pro 512GB SSD | Crucial M4 512GB SSD | Seagate 2TB SSHD | Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB | Pioneer BDR-205BK 12x Blu-ray Burner | Creative x-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Sound Card | Corsair A1200 1200W PSU

Cooling - Watercool MO-RA3 420 PRO stainless steel radiator with 9x Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilent Pro PK-2 140mm fans

F-16 PLEASE!!!!

I am LOVING DCS:A-10 and look forward to buying P-51D as well... but we gotta step it up a little.

Falcon 4 fans have been patching the old technological Falcon game for years and it's about time it's done the RIGHT way with more realism akin to A-10.

Please develop THE de facto F-16 simulator once and for all so all the Falcon fans can let the past sim go... :thumbup:

-M