Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

diecastbg

Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List  

4719 members have voted

1. 1. Next DCS (US) Fixed Wing Aircraft Wish List

F-16

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd wait 6 more months for ED to drastically improve the AI and ATC before wanting a new plane. :)

Also, any carrier A/C would be awesome, I'd LOVE to try out landing on a nimitz. ;) (I heard carrier pilots' pulse is higher when landing on a carrier, than it is when they're in combat.) :O

Nice plane on that gun...

OS764 P930@4 MBUD3R M6GB G5870 SSDX25 CAntec1200 HTMHW

DCS is capable of simulating just about anything you want.

I would be careful with simulating worm- or black holes wit DCS. The high grade of realism could effect real life. :smartass:

Hm. Ramp start would be boring. smile.gif

But everything after that could at least match the feeling of releasing a maverick towards an annoying tunguska for example.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F18 it has to be,with ED's input can you imagine the detail that we would have,and the effects of reheat,going into burner!!!:joystick:

Intel i5 3.2 ghz

8 GB crucial ram

gtx 660 superclocked 2gb

500watt corsair psu

win7 64bit

extreme pro

track ir5

Turtle beach x12

If you can even " dare" to compare freefalcon to DCS..Deniying it's logic .Then i must say you're at the wrong place buddy.I would suggest you, to play freefalcon..

No, the point is the F-16 has at least two simulators that are still valid today. Allied Force has a huge following and is still getting patches. Different from, say, an airframe which had a sim back in the late 90's and that was it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

whats wrong with the super hornet?

It can do ground attack, fighter sweeps and even carrier ops!!!

And that is the reason I feel its bland, there is nothing special about it. It does everything.

Like a man of many trades master of none.

Ah. So you'd prefer something utterly awesome like F-15C :D

And that is the reason I feel its bland, there is nothing special about it. It does everything.

Like a man of many trades master of none.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Ah. So you'd prefer something utterly awesome like F-15C biggrin.gif

Exactly! :D

I'm open to other craft also, I just dislike the F-16 and F/A-18 for various reasons one is the fact that neither of the two can achieve mach 2. If it can't achieve mach 2 then I am not interested. I know speed is not everything to a plane but the F15E can achieve mach 2.5+. I know that is whne its empty of course but that's much better than mach 1.8 (Super Hornet).

Edited by BlackFallout

Russian planes are more interesting than US cause any plane they decide to sim is alway one that never had e sim before

La guerra, asi como es madrastra de los cobardes, es madre de los valientes.

Cervantes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F and G were canceled unfortunately. Would love to have an intruder or prowler sim, but I find it unlikely.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109