Pre-Order of Lock On: Flaming Cliffs Boxed Version at NaturalPoint.com!

Not Able To Join Online Games = SilentEagle = fixed

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7526

Delay in starting game = RogueSqdn = fixed

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7534

DVD writer disabled = ruggbutt = fixed

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7662&highlight=ruggbutt

got stuck with paypall? = refunds or new credit card + CD order options

See Payment issues sub-forum plus sticky topics (including this one)

4 (or more) activations expended in 1 week

See sticky @ http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7695

Plus work-around to avoid re-install activation here: http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7569

No one is disrespecting people with actual problems that I can see.

Sure, not everyone's issues have been fixed yet but steady progress is being made.

Salute to those that have been doing the work or helping out. Keep up the good work.

What's that noise?? The sound of some lucky people actually flyin' 1.1 !

Im perfectly aware of all those things thanks whiskey, but the things me and Ice were discussing were in the past tense anyway as I tryed to hint it in my last post.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I think there is some confusion here and some misplaced angst aimed at NP because of shipping costs. Let me try to clarify.

NaturalPoint is the exclusive dealer in the USA at this point in time and we are the first in the Western Hemisphere to offer Flaming Cliffs. We can ship anywhere in the world, but shipping to places like Australia can get expensive. Canadian shipping is also a bear. We have no control over some shipping issues such as taxes and fees levied by national govts. and the overall distance the box must travel! LOL! If you are willing to pay our shipping rates because you must have the game then cool. If you'd rather wait until Eagle finds distributors in other countries then you can do that too. We jumped in early when we realized that there was no clear distribution channel in the USA for the boxed version. We're the only distributor that is bothering to talk to the fans themselves, so please don't be upset at us if we can't ship to Australia for 10 bucks.

Eagle is free to make deals with whatever distributor it wants to in countries outside the USA. Please don't fault NP for just trying to bring this to the USA market quickly.

Jason

Were not really complaining, its just dissapointment. Were very happy your selling the boxed version :) My only 'annoyance' is that NP uses a courier basically (3 day delivery) which costs $39US, isnt that a bit over the top for a game? ive ordered stuff from overseas and its cost much, much less.

NaturalPoint is the exclusive dealer in the USA at this point in time and we are the first in the Western Hemisphere to offer Flaming Cliffs. We can ship anywhere in the world, but shipping to places like Australia can get expensive.

Sorry but that isn't true. Other e-shops sell it as well in Europe unless you don't consider the Europe as the Western Hemispher in which case I can point you to a very nice bookshop where you can buy an Atlas.

Sorry but that isn't true. Other e-shops sell it as well in Europe unless you don't consider the Europe as the Western Hemispher in which case I can point you to a very nice bookshop where you can buy an Atlas.

You seriously want to challenge me on where the Western Hemisphere is? Unless it's taught different in Europe, the dividing line is in the Atlantic Ocean.

Man, what is it with flight-simmers.

Jason

Actually the dividing line is Grenwich, not the Atlantic

True, but most references here don't include the small slice of Africa and the far Western Europe. So excuse my small generalization. What a tiny thing thing to argue with me over. Just buy the game and have fun.

Jason

No offence meant - just thought we may as well be precise...

Glad that you (& the other companies listed at Lockon.ru) are distributing the boxed version. You appear to have taken some lead in the efforts to get this distributed to the "West" (of the old Soviet bloc... ) Thanks for that. I guess you also would like to see some sales. Regarding shipping costs (either from you or England etc. (AU$100 - You should try buying it in NZ$!)) - I'd rather they were lower, but much as with the discussion about the US$35 cost for the addon - you're a business & you charge what you charge.

Cheers.

Weta, Natural point and odders, only sell the CD at 39$ thats a 5 buck proffit, they DO NOT ship it on their own. Usualy they resort to mail shipping services wich charge a fee outside the developers or NaturalPoit (and the others) controll. And then theres national taxation. Its an accumulative effect.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest NigeyUK

Just a thought here, but what is stopping ED from getting a Worldpay merchant account and selling it on the site as they would with Paypal, they dont block russian ip's etc ..

Pilotasso you dont understand. Shipping costs with natural point were US$39! ($50australian). That has nothing to do with tax. It's called 2-3 day delivery from across the pacific :P However NP have added another shipping option for $8 2-4 weeks delivery...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jason.

Would it be possible for you to contact the Australian section of PC Aviator?

I'm sure they would be more than interested in importing some copies of Flaming Cliffs to supply to us Aussies.

http://www.pcaviator.com

imo they are the best distributors of flight simulation software and hardware. Good people to deal with. They also sell Track Ir

sincerely,

• Like 1

Ok guys. Small update. Please don't lynch me!!

Due to forces out of NaturalPoint's control, the boxed version that we are selling will probably not be ready for shipment from our facility until approximately the 12th of May. Again, this is not our fault. We are at the mercy of other organizations.

Please bear with us as we endeavour to get this title shipped as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jason

TrackIR Product Manager

I was told May, and May has 31 days, so no prob here Jason. Looking forward to getting the CD version adn the Vector thingy!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

May 12th seems good to me! Didnt even know exactly what day it was going to be in the first place so cant say it is late now can ya. ;)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

oboy! I have the slow shipping option....dammit...hopefully it will arrive sooner than the max period...now that release date is probably may 12th...:(

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Guys,

Just a heads up. The date for us receiving our first shipment of boxes has slipped. Please don't throw tomatoes. It's out of my hands. Hopefully they will be on a plane to the States within the week and once we have them, believe me, I'd like nothing more then to get these bad boys out to you all! Hang in there. I'm sorry I can't make any promises. But rest assured we are doing everything we can to get them to you just as fast as possible.

Jason