FC2 Bug Thread

Maximus

I saw this in my mission too. When i was dead and my AMRAAM hit the target.

So it seems that if You hit the ground message will be: "Ground killed <COLOUR> player <CALLSIGN>"

I guess all those things are to proper parsing mplog...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUG REPORT

1- Chat of Multiplayer hide text of the comunications (tower, awacs, wingmans).

Solution: Please move chat window less down.

2- FLIR of the AGM-65D not show correct gray scale. Enemys appear with same gray of buildings and threes.

Sometimes some structures change gray colour to white.

Solution: Enemys with engines or batterys ON need appear with white colour, or light-grey colour.

Edited by Legolasindar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

AGM-65K is DTV, not FLIR. Not a bug.

2- FLIR of the AGM-65K not show correct gray scale. Enemys appear with same gray of buildings and threes.

Sometimes some structures change gray colour to white.

Solution: Enemys with engines or batterys ON need appear with white colour, or light-grey colour.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

A10 gun rounds on building has no effect on building.

A10 gun rounds not leaving marks on ground.

cant hear AA guns impacting plane im in

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

the first day i used my Logitech Extreme 3D pro i set the deadzone to 7 and curve to 40 and it was solid, but then suddenly when i try yesterday i get this nose down problem, it does solve the issue when disable forcefeedback in producer.cfg but u know for FF joystick when disable the FF features my stick is loosen and lot of empty space in middle which make the plane go up and down and roll if i let go the stick from my hand, no matter how in adjust the curve its still nose down, i have no idea how to solve this issue, i just purchased this joystick for FC2 and was only working for 1 day, now im thinking to go back to the shop and change a new unit or buy another new Logitech joystick and try, i will post the update here later

Resolution/ aspect config

I set up to 1680x1050 in options, but when reviewing the graphics.cfg I see this:

DisplayMode

{

resolution = {1024, 768};

bpp = 32;

fullscreen = 0;

aspect = 1.333333333;

Interface

{

bpp = 32;

fullscreen = 0;

aspect = 1.333333333;

}

Simulation

{

bpp = 32;

fullscreen = 1;

aspect = 1.333333333;

}

AVI

{

resolution = {640, 480};

fullscreen = 0;

aspect = 1.3333;

Am I correct to change these values like before? (click) or should I just correct the "simulation" section?

I am having the following problem:

In instant action, in the A-10, quite frequently when in A-G mode and using the "D" key to cycle weapons, I get a windows error which brings the game to a halt, and brings up the stupid "Windows is checking for a solution" box...then I end up in the debriefing window with none of the mission results recorded. Happens quite often. BTW I run LOMAC and Black Shark with no problems. Any ideas?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

I set up to 1680x1050 in options, but when reviewing the graphics.cfg I see this:

DisplayMode

{

bpp = 32;

fullscreen = 0;

aspect = 1.333333333;

Interface

{

bpp = 32;

fullscreen = 0;

aspect = 1.333333333;

}

Simulation

{

bpp = 32;

fullscreen = 1;

aspect = 1.333333333;

}

AVI

{

resolution = {640, 480};

fullscreen = 0;

aspect = 1.3333;

Am I correct to change these values like before? (click) or should I just correct the "simulation" section?

These values are not used in Graphics.cfg anymore.

You will find them in Blackshark/data/scripts/options.lua.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

After a period of fly time FC 2 locks up PC. Must reboot to clear. Anyone else having this issue?

Only when I've used a Saitek profiler - and I hadnt cleared all the conflicting inputs in the Controls.

This is what I did to clear it in DCS, similar methods applies to FC2.

Perhaps a problem when Saitek and FC/DCS input tries to "win" hooking on to the input you just pressed.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

I was playing around and trying to create a nice mission in the FC2.0 editor and put in a basic 7m/s (25km/h) headwind with my carrier battle group doing maximum speed. The ships showed speed of 27 but I think mine is still in Imperial Units so that's about 50km/h.

Now on the HUD of the SU33 I'd expect to see the airspeed at 70 or 80km/h in line with the wind and combined speed of the carrier battle group but I'm seeing 20.

Wind at ground level was 260 with the arrow quite clearly showing that it would be a headwind with 7/ms and the carrier battle-group was heading more or less due East so it was into wind.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Mission MP Fighter sweep 20x20 from the english version has the description partially in russian, and might give problems to some Windows (chinesse perhaps):

Description: Простая dogfight миссия.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Graphics issues with ATi

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=51855

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=866232#post866232

Other ATi users have such?

from what i am reading here plus my experience from buying to playing i have a slight impression this was maybe a bit rushed to the market. (not even cleaned up obsolete folders/files?)

Edited by Squid

i7 880 | HD 7870 | 8 Gb DDR3 1600 | ECS P55H-A | OCZ Vertex 2 180 | Intel 330 180 | WD 500 AAKS | 2x WD 2T Green | Enermax Liberty 620 | CH Combatstick & Throttle | TrackIR 3 | HP ZR24W | Windows 7 x64

Kutaisi wrong name and heading of runway.

This Airport in the FC2 is named Kutaisi, but in the real world is named Kopitnari.

http://www.locationidentifiers.org/russia/Kopitnari.htm

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=42.175681&lon=42.4851179&z=15&l=3&m=b

http://www.the-airport-guide.com/airport.php?airports_id=9004

And in the FC2 when you request taxi to runway, tower say you runway 07, but runway is 08.

screenshot003gi.jpg

scr100401121335.png

And if you press F10 (map), this runway appear with orientation 74, this is wrong, correct is 80.5

http://www.the-airport-guide.com/runway.php?runways_id=3301

screenshot004yz.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

TDC Slew not work well. Work with fixed center, for this can use Microstick of Cougar.

I tried with Axis and with mouse in MS. Im not trying assigning mouseX/Y to this TDC in the FC2 because i think this is a bug.

shamandgg

When I assign target designator on my throttle (two axis) inside the game for slewing TDC/Shkval vertically and horizontally - it works but each time I release my finger from the mini-stick, everything centers! Cursor doesn't stay on target but goes back to center.

TDC to mouse X/Y works fine and zoom to Y in Track ir

BTW thanks for your profile,Locking forward to a profile for A-10C when it's out!

MB:MSI X79A-GD45

CPU:Intel Core i7 3930K 3.2GHz

Ram:16 gb

Grafik :GTX 680 Sli

Win 7 64 bit

1200 W

2 ssd 120 gb

1 2 TB western Digital Caviar Green

Im not sure if its been mentioned already but ED, please take a look at the 'MP Chat' getting all controls stuck... its something to do with the modifiers that mess this up...

I cant beleive that was missed by the beta testers! a MUST FIX!

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

Im not sure if its been mentioned already but ED, please take a look at the 'MP Chat' getting all controls stuck... its something to do with the modifiers that mess this up...

BIGTIME .... !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

go back to 2nd page :)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=863912&postcount=89

EDIT: froget to mention. that problem apply same thing to DCS:Blackshark.

Edited by Maximus

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

Canopy sound bug

Opening / closing the canopy calls the wrong sound file:

CockpitSystems.ogg is played, whereas the correct sound would be Cockpit.ogg.

Replacing CockpitSystems.ogg (which is the background noise inside cockpit) with Cockpit.ogg (renaming it to CockpitSystems.ogg) plays the correct canopy mechanics sound, however, then the engine sound inside cockpit is screwed up.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

With Su-25T, F1 payload from communications menu is wrong. Text says Kh-58, 4 Kh25mpu, 2 S-25l and ecm pods, but when you select that instead of Kh-58 you're reloaded with 6 Kh25mpu.

Also checked in rearm.lua it's 6 kh-25 (either communication text or the payload in itselft)

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

f15 radar shows su25 as su39?

Hi, I just made a quick mission in the editor to hunt down some su-25 with my eagle. My radar shows the su-25 as a su-39, as shown in the screen shot I attached. Is this a bug or a feature ? Maybe it's a new kind of ECM that can make a su-25 appear as a different aircraft? :) He should have chosen to appear as a SU-27 on my radar while still BVR, maybe this would have scared me :P

ScreenShot_004a.thumb.jpg.ef3f8027b7282a34a525ab5b85720610.jpg