FC2 Bug Thread

Maximus

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, thank you to the dev team for another great release. Your work is very appreciated.

I didn't want to start a new thread and I'm not sure if this is a bug per se, but I do not seem to have any training missions included in the game. I see only a link that brings me to the training videos hosted online.

• ED Team
First, thank you to the dev team for another great release. Your work is very appreciated.

I didn't want to start a new thread and I'm not sure if this is a bug per se, but I do not seem to have any training missions included in the game. I see only a link that brings me to the training videos hosted online.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=51367

In DCS, you can experience the same sort of problem sometimes when you use the chat with CTRL.

The modifier keys seems to get "stuck" sometimes when chat is involved...

I think you are correct in that the modifier key gets stuck. This happened in FC 1.12 as well and an Alt-tab corrected it. Maybe the bug is still around. I also have had my keys disabled in flight in 2.0.

I've got no haze, at all. Kaput. Posted about it here with no solution, and contacted ATI to see if they have anything to say. :(

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

I set my joystick and rudder axises in the gui and some buttons. I have configured most keys on my X52.

Somehow, while in flight with an A-10, all commands suddenly stopped working but flight controll still worked. I had to Ctrl-Alt-Delete to get out.

I now find that ALL keycammands are lost in the setup for the A10 only.

It's still available in the other planes tabs. OK..I set them back to default. But when I was ready I got a message that I had 106 keys that had an Issue!!!! Seems like a bug...

How do I get back to the default setup again.

Also, I have got several notification to re-activate again.

I press OK and I get message that's it allready activated. press yes to fly without reactivation.

What's this all about?

Hi. I just installed Flaming Cliffs 2 - thanks for the good work!

However, when I click on "Training" in the main menu and go to the Training screen, there are no training options listed. If I click on Download I get a browser to the Lock On website, with training instructions and YouTube videos, but nowhere can I find any training missions to download and populate my lonely Training page!

In the normal Missions list there seems to be a few training missions, but shouldn't there be a set of missions to match each of the sections in the online training course? And shouldn't they appear listed in the Training menu?

I am using Google Chrome as my browser. My system is Windows 7 x64.

Its no big disaster for me, but newcomers to the simulation might find it a problem!

I played the F-15C campaign and the scripted sound radio voices don't play at all.. I hear only radio buzzing. But the radio chat between the tower and wingman sounds ok. I can see the subtitles though.

In the A-10 campaign all in-game sounds were ok.

I'll try the A-10 campaign again.. maybe something happened when I started the F-15C campaign.

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Notice that in the mission debrief units in krylic?

Kastumi Airfield shows 08 on runway both sides, and when tower gives the final it states runway 07?

Other than that very pretty game.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I can hear the scripted voices from FAC in A-10 campaign but didn't got any subtitles and when I destroyed the 3rd T-80 I got an application error.. oh well it could be nothing.. maybe my copy of FC2.0 is overused and feeling tired. :megalol:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Notice that in the mission debrief units in krylic?

Kastumi Airfield shows 08 on runway both sides, and when tower gives the final it states runway 07?

Other than that very pretty game.

I noticed that one as well.

And some unusual behaviour from my wingman before when I played the A-10 campaign but then again.. it could be nothing.. I'll have to play it 3-4 times to confirm if there's a bug.

I set my joystick and rudder axises in the gui and some buttons. I have configured most keys on my X52.

Somehow, while in flight with an A-10, all commands suddenly stopped working but flight controll still worked...?

Hi. I just installed Flaming Cliffs 2 - thanks for the good work!

However, when I click on "Training" in the main menu and go to the Training screen, there are no training options listed...

Come on guys. Did you read the pages before this one? There are references there to both these issues.

I played the F-15C campaign and the scripted sound radio voices don't play at all.. I hear only radio buzzing. But the radio chat between the tower and wingman sounds ok. I can see the subtitles though.

In the A-10 campaign all in-game sounds were ok.

I'll try the A-10 campaign again.. maybe something happened when I started the F-15C campaign.

The F-15C campaign does not include recorded voiceovers.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Audio...

when I turn the Radio Speech off. and subtitle on... and I flew into SP and radio speech still talks while subtitle mention "Gear down" (i.e.) while Radio Speech is turned off. is it a bug or ?

A10A Hud, while in nav mode. the Waypoint/distance on HUD it will update automatic. but when you switch to A/G mode the Wapoint/distance will not update at all, have to switch to nav to update the wp/distance on the HUD.

Max.

Edited by Maximus

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

mission map in crylic

A10A attack Base 2nd Single player mission map is in Cyrillic, when F2 to the IL76's sitting on base zoom in to the aircraft and theres aloud sound error stuttering.

just some minor stuff.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Weird one...after using chat if I do not type anything in (just hit enter) then I cannot use the keyboard. I have to ctrl alt del and kill the game.

Following up, I changed team chat to alt m, it brings up the team chat window but after I've used it no functions work at all in the game except for pitch/roll/trackir. I have to alt tab and kill the game.

Same problem here. I was flying Su-25T and I set up fist key (tilde on US keyboard, not on Croatian QWERTZ) to change waypoints, and CTRL+that and ALT+that for chat and friendlies chat. FC2 refused to accept all kbd inputs, only win reacted to CTRL+ALT+DEL, and then when I returend it was OK (thatnks for online tip on 104th to unknown hero).

That particular key is "¸" on my kbd. See here:

http://www.terena.org/activities/multiling/ml-mua/test/kbd-all.html#Croatian

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

I've flown FC2 for a few hours last night and there was only a couple bugs I saw, 1 was already mentioned and the other was:

I accidentally hit tilde before I hit ESC in multiplayer. So the Chat window came up and then the menu came up. I was stuck with the chat window overlaying the menu screen and no keyboard, mouse or Joy input was recognized at all. Seems if you have the chat window open while escaping to the menu, you have to kill the process and restart.

It was an accident, but kind of shocked me.

-Seil

WotG Founder & A10C Lead

Some messages are in cryllic such as mp mission asking for takeoff given clearnace and some RF word pops up on the right, probably a mission objective in Cryllic but don't know. The hunter was the mission for mp.

Hey guys, I've moved this one in here from the general help thread.

I just installed and took my beloved A-10 for a spin in FC2. I'm still tweaking around, but I have a problem with the resolution firstly.

When I set the resolution to 4320 x 900, the interface switches to 4320 x 900, but will not go to full screen and remains windowed if I select the Full screen check box. I've also noticed that if I put the resolution to 1024x768 and select the full screen check box, the resolution switches to 4390x900 in windowed mode despite being set to 1024x768. In either of the above scenarios, the mouse is out of synch with the interface, about 10 pixels above where actually you see it which is really annoying!

The simulation mode however works perfectly in full screen at 4320 x 900.

I'm running an ATI 4870 with Catalyst 10.3 drivers.

Thanks for the hard work

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come on guys. Did you read the pages before this one? There are references there to both these issues.

Yes, and I cannot see where it explains my problem....please advise if I missed it.

I have looked at the keyboard setup as well as the joystick setup and found that both has been corrupted (while in flight)...that is the actual bug I report.

On the joystick setup I also miss several options. For instance I cannot set ripple on a button on my BU086xx device. I could initially, but not that row is now missing. However it's available on other devices, and then again missing on the keybord.

A quick fix is to paste new keyboard and joystick settings for these.

Can anyone please send me these for the A10?

-bunker shadow dont fit well the bunker door, and effect is wrong btw, it is not because you are on darkness you ll see exterior landscape dark ;)

-score in multi are wrong , dont count or count twice if you put two missle on opponent.

-audio option will be helpfull to set volume

-esc dont work to exit chat

it is only lill things after 1-2 session , game is runing well, i just have got low fps , i have to set gfx at medium to run it smoothly !!

Yes, and I cannot see where it explains my problem....please advise if I missed it.

I have looked at the keyboard setup as well as the joystick setup and found that both has been corrupted (while in flight)...that is the actual bug I report.

On the joystick setup I also miss several options. For instance I cannot set ripple on a button on my BU086xx device. I could initially, but not that row is now missing. However it's available on other devices, and then again missing on the keybord.

A quick fix is to paste new keyboard and joystick settings for these.

Can anyone please send me these for the A10?

Sorry, I was just meaning that the issue of no keyboard response has been noted already in this thread. I do not know the fix and I do not have the default keysettings any more since I have changed them.

New bug, if you have a crash on the Kuznetsov, on takeoff for example, it makes it so that NO ONE can no longer spawn on it. This happened once online, but I have still to try and repeat it.

error in editor

I got this error in editor, when I tried to use the predator RQ-1

FC20firsterror.jpg

I flew side by side with a MiG-29 which was loaded with R-77's and I could not see them till really close... I could see the R-27ET he had no problem... I took the R-77.lom from BlackShark and replaced it and problem was gone.. maybe the skins file has a mistake or LOD's not set.. anyone has similar/same experience?

No longer active in DCS...