Congratulation ED and best wishes for success!

I thanks too. Hopefully this will again increase community, interest and improve the quality. :detective: :thumbup:

LockOn SVK Squad bomber.

"Flight sim is not about to know everything about aircraft, but to know which button must be pressed in crucial time." - dead virtual pilot

Thanks for keeping LockOn (Simulator & community) alive. :drink::baby:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I believe flight sims will be back in great style. I got a feeling that people are a 'lil bit tired of all these FPSs :D

So congratulations ED, Testers and all involved in FC2.0 project. I wish you huge success.

There's one particular thing about FPSes. You watch screenshots of a new upcoming kick ass FPS and they look breathtaking. You see it in movement and it sucks and blows bigtime! Always. * Even such ambitious titles as ArmA 2. I don't even consider casual FPS games :P In this regard any Flanker 1.0 era flight simulator smashes any of the latest FPSes. And even some Hollywood movies where animation guys do aircraft trajectiories and movement by hand insted of relying on some sort of simulation ques or scripts.

The other thing is sim devs actions are progress and technology driven while casual genres walk in circles.

* IMO Hidden&Dangerous 2 was a memorable exception.

The other thing is sim devs actions are progress and technology driven while casual genres walk in circles.

I love sticking up for the rest of the gaming world so I'll be brief. Google "Crysis 2 screenshots". The gameplay might be walking in circles but the technology is making you walk in a more perfect circle.

But prey-tell good going eagle. Now we just need that English version and Black Shark patch out forthwith and it will be a jolly good time. :smartass:

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

I can't wait to put my hands on FC 2.0. Thanks ED for keeping alive and advancing this woderfull combat flight simulaotr series!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit